Jetstar Airbus A330-200

Jetstar operated A330s for a while for long-haul flights, but they went back into service with Qantas when Jetstar’s new 787-8s arrived.

VH-EBB
They also operated special versions of this standard livery including a white bodied one and two with a skinnier ‘Jetstar.com’ font. I can’t decide which one to request, so the one with the most votes will be the chosen one:

• VH-EBB, standard livery
  • VH-EBS, special font livery
  • VH-EBC, special white livery

0 voters

VH-EBS: https://planespotters.net/photo/245202/vh-ebs-jetstar-airways-airbus-a330-202
VH-EBC: https://planespotters.net/photo/371296/vh-ebc-jetstar-airways-airbus-a330-202

24 Likes

Yes yes yes and yes again!

2 Likes

So you want them all I’m guessing? :-D

1 Like

Any we just need more Aus liveries.

3 Likes

Yeah, as you can see on my new profile pic ;-)

2 Likes

Liked VH-EBS flight from Sydney to Singapore. 👍🏼

1 Like

Did you fly it from Sydney to Singapore? Or are you just talking about the route it used to fly?

1 Like

Good day, If there come soon the global flight, wll take the route YSSY - WSSS :-D

1 Like

Ah, yes, nice idea! That would be fantastic!

1 Like

Also hope there adding A332 before or together Global Flight update.

1 Like

I don’t mind if it’s added after, as they are already busy working on the 787 etc :-)

1 Like

You right, but the devs are very pros, think there wll be already finished with 787.

2 Likes

It was leased by Qantas and now it painted to Qantas livery.
Love to see this!!!

1 Like

I love this livery and I love the A330-200.
Full support!!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Jetstar is part of QantasGroup. When Jetstar started operating long-haul routes, they needed the A330 so Qantas let Jetstar borrow some. Then Jetstar ordered and received 787-8’s, which replaced the A330’s so now Qantas is operating them all again :-)

lovely livery i love jetstar

1 Like

This looks really nice! The white livery is an interesting twist!😉

2 Likes

As I said on the other one, has been retired.

Yeah, we know that.