Jetstar Airbus A321

Would be a great addition. I want to see more Aussie liveries and the Qantas 737 is a great start. It also looks great on the A321.

1 Like

Yeah they’ve had em since 2008.
@Captain_Ken I’ve never had a bad experience with them, I must be lucky. Never have arrived late and the service is just fine for a low cost. They also have the Q300 which is pretty cute ;)

1 Like

I love that Q300. The jetstar colours makes everything look good.

1 Like

9 votes is also a good start. Thanks for your vote!

No problem. Want to see this as well as the Virgin Aus 737.

1 Like

Really? I’ve been flying with them at least 10 times a year since 2008, and I’ve never had a good experience.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve flown them 15 times since 2007 (including 2 flights with Jetstar Pacific) and nothing has seemed too bad. What’s your experience with them?

Please refrain from mentioning incorrect information. Either support this feature or don’t bother commenting. :)

4 Likes

What was I incorrect about?

1 Like

Thats enough dude, stop commenting.

3 Likes

I flew from Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Sydney in a Jetstar A321. @anon88794458 would know about this. It’s a nice livery on the A321

2 Likes

I feel like this is going to end up the same way as the QF 737

2 Likes

It’s pretty obvious this request was made in January 2017 mate. That was before the revised guidelines came out. No way I can edit a topic this old either! I suggest you brush up on your facts before giving constructive criticism.

Well then get a mod to close it and make a new one. It’s pretty simple

Since when was there a need for a new one. This is fine considering it hasn’t had any long periods of inactivity.

Screenshot_2018-02-05-20-08-49-07
Eh?

1 Like

Well meh the mods don’t care and it has 13 votes 🤷🏻‍♂️
Let the mods do their job ;)

1 Like

Let’s make a new one. Message me @anon31652286 :)

4 Likes