Jetstar Airbus A321

Jetstar has 8 Airbus A321s in its fleet. 2 have winglets and the new livery as shown below:

VH-VWQ (delivered Nov. 2016) at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
Source:

Credits to Victor Pody

The old request was closed after the new livery was created. Let’s see if we can get this back to 50 likes 👍

25 Likes

I still wonder why Jetstar only use these for short domestic flights and not to NZ or Perth

5 Likes

Less demand, only need the A320. ANZ operates the A320 from Sydney to Queenstown too.

1 Like

Beautiful livery! Not much different but still nice.

2 Likes

And you gotta love those winglets 😍
Jetstar is getting less LCC slowly removing the “.com” from their aircraft, which is a nice touch I guess - the logo and font on these new aircraft look a lot better. And let’s not forget this is 2 months old!

2 Likes

Oh and the slogan was grey, on the silver fuselage. Eww!

2 Likes

This isn’t youtube… I love the winglets on the beauty

2 Likes

The devs pay more attention to livery requests with more likes. And the old request had 50 likes, so I’d like to see this get close.

3 Likes

I love anything about Jetstar, So a yes from me! ;)

Idk why I prefer the current one rather than the old one with the ordinary .com livery

3 Likes

It’s a lot more modern and stylised. They’ve really put more thought into it.

1 Like

The whole livery on that aircraft looks sleek and modern.😎

2 Likes

I love it and I think they should go for some NEO’s as well would like to see that

1 Like

That color scheme really matches with the 321!

1 Like

Oohhh, a must have for JST virtual! I really like this livery on basically any aircraft…

1 Like

Very nice! I love the Jetstar livery:-)

1 Like

I completely forgot about this aircraft, and I’m sure others did too!

2 Likes

Lol I forgot too! I’ve seen them fly around everynow and then…

1 Like

Voted! This deserves the same amount of love as the American liveries do!

1 Like

They have 321 wow 😮 didn’t know that

1 Like

Looks a bit better with winglets. Still a dodgy airline. At least they use good planes (A320, A321 and B787 are all state of the art)

1 Like