jetBlue vs. Southwest

jetBlue and Southwest are two major low cost airlines in the U.S. and surrounding areas (serving the Caribbean, Mexico, even South America on jetBlue). The question is: Which is better in your opinion?

• jetBlue
  • Southwest

0 voters

Please give an explanation after your vote.
I chose jetBlue because, well, you can’t argue with Satellite TV at every seat, their philosophy of never cancelling a flight, and their awesome liveries. Not to mention their service.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Already done, but thanks anyway

I always forget about the space -_-

1 Like

I have never had a bad experience with jetBlue. If anyone doesn’t care about people, it’s Emirates. They separated my family flying Dubai back to NY (layover from Tehran, flight from Tehran was late)

1 Like

Dang this is close. I don’t trust jetBlue anymore much. They’ve gone from the airline that benefits passengers to an airline that benefits Wall Street. I’m not interested in giving them much of my business anymore. Not much different that Delta except for an inch or two of legroom.

Southwest, because it has that funny flight attendent and rapping one.

1 Like

Southwest, as they care about people (Ryanair, take a few notes from that sentence).

1 Like

Never flown with any of them as I’m from the UK. I based off livery appeal and I prefer the southwest livery. However I don’t like the new livery as much as the old one.

Hahahaha really funny (not being sarcastic)

1 Like

I’m what you said.

1 Like

Southwest wins hands down in my book. I’ve flown them so many times from CVG to MCO & DAY. They’ve always offered superior service and the flights were always on time. There was one occasion when I had a flight with a mechanical problem that landed us in Nashville. The plane couldn’t be fixed that day so they drove me in a private car to Tri-Cities and got me to MCO on another plane. I didn’t have to ask for anything, they informed me of the aircraft out of service and already had the car waiting. In all fairness, I’ve never flown jetBlue, but I do hear excellent things. I guess I shouldn’t have voted, this is pretty damn biased. G’day.

JetBlue all the way because who doesn’t like extra leg room, personal t.v.'s, and of course the a320 and a321 (I feel the a320 has a fresher look to it than the 737). Also their customer service is quite good. I don’t know but that’s my opinion.

4 Likes

jetBlue because I never flew on Southwest

Please don’t post on something thats over a year old :) It’s called necroposting

4 Likes