JetBlue VA

Do you guys think a JetBlue VA should be created?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

It should be created once it has more than 4 planes to fly on IF. That’s my personal opinion, it doesn’t mean that you cannot do it. It’s just I’ve rather see a VA that has more than 4 aircraft.

1 Like

I believe there are only 2 in IF.

1 Like

Well, they only fly a couple types of planes in real life so what is your point?

1 Like

So at least have those variates

There already is one, if I’m not mistaken. Let me find their topic.

They do. Pretty sure they only have a320s and e190s.
edit: Please correct me if I’m wrong!

1 Like

They recently bought A321s. A320neo and A321neo are on order.

Would this count as a JetBlue VA?

Let’s get back on topic.

That’s not a very good point to put it across… I run Singapore Airlines but we only have 2 aircraft (the A388 and the B77W) but we’re still alive and kicking lol

I’d say it doesn’t matter whether there’s 1 or 4 aircraft for that livery… So long effort is put in to the VA, people will come.

5 Likes

Is this something people are working on? I would love to help out. I am great at making websites that will provide realism. If no one is doing this, I will gladly take the job. JetBlue is my favorite airline (outside of IF)

I say you shouldn’t. The amount of VA’s around here has skyrocketed. If every person starts a VA, their won’t be any fun of doing it. It’s better to join than make in my opinion. Maybe check out TravelSky?

1 Like

No it shouldn’t.

I would want to be a pilot if .somebody made it

He’s already a part of Royal-POSA, which is in The Skyliner Group, which are rivals against TSK.

Who wants to make the va?

You? Since you suggested it?

1 Like

But then I can’t be a pilot for it.

That’s not true