JetBlue to Resume Flights From Worcester Airport

JetBlue to Resume Flights From Worcester Airport

Source

JetBlue Airways, a carrier in the United States offering free high-speed Wi-Fi, free Insey entertainment, and more luxury benefits on their flights have announced that they will resume flights from Worcester Regional Airport.

Starting August 19th, jetBlue will resume service from Worcester to New York JFK. This was probably planned accordingly, as jetBlue will also start service to London-Heathrow from New York on August 19th as well. A few months later, on October 21st, they will resume service to the Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport, another one of their hubs that had service to the airport before the pandemic.

“Our resumption of service in Worcester is just another example of JetBlue’s ongoing commitment to customers in the community and Central Massachusetts… We are thrilled to bring back our low fares and award-winning service to these new routes, and connect more travelers to JetBlue’s growing network in the Americas and beyond.” - Joanna Geraghty, President and Chief Operating Officer of JetBlue Airways

I am excited for them to return to the airport. Just another airport that will see service again from FLL and JFK!

18 Likes

Wow! This is great!!

1 Like

Great News! I‘m really excited.

I fly KORH to KFLL often. Glad its back.

My local airport will now get its services again :)

Surprised no MCO service

I’m not too surprised. I mean they have a few options to get to MCO. You can drive to Hartford or Boston to catch a flight, or take the flight to either JFK and connect on JetBlue or FLL and connect to Silver Airways.

I don’t think they need it, and they could use the plane elsewhere.

1 Like

Nice to see another local airport with service, there aren’t many airports over there so I’m not surprised.

I guess you could say that. But BOS and BDL nearby also have nonstops to FLL on B6. MCO was also a destination from ORH pre-covid

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.