JetBlue Secures Slots at London Heathrow

Form what has been a rollerocaster week for JetBlue, Having been denied yet again from Slots at London’s Heathrow and looking at Gatwick as a Viable alternative, it seems JetBlue has just struck gold and will be commencing service On August 2nd 2021 from it’s New York Hub all the away across the Pond to London Heathrow

JetBlue will use it’s shiny new A321LR’s for their Brand New route across the Pond.

JetBlue has secured a total of 270 slots at London Heathrow of which 90 have been earmarked for a Boston to London service and 180 have been allocated to it’s New York to London Service.

JetBlue has not (as of yet) announced it’s new route to London Heathrow but on it’s Booking Engine, it lists London Heathrow as a destination commencing August 2nd. Even the London Heathrow website has listed as an operator from Terminal 2 commencing August 2nd.

It seems Avgeeks spotting at LHR will have a stunning sight to see on August 2nd as JetBlue inaugurates its New York - London Service

Let me know what you think about JetBlue’s must anticipated entry into the Transatlantic market. Do you think it will face the same fate as Norwegian air UK or will it prevail against the Full service carriers already heavily dominating the Market?

Let me Know Below :)

2 Likes

I believe this counts as a duplicate

This is a duplicate. Please use the topic liked above.