JetBlue New Spotlight Airbus A320 (N821JB)

NG Models will be selling a 1/400 scale of this aircraft pretty soon. Hoping to see a 1/200 scale version in the future

2 Likes

Def getting! I’m a JetBlue fanatic and recently got a 1/100 e190 in the bubbles livery, and I NEED this new one.

edit : I meant blueberries livery, but bubbles would be sick lol

1 Like

Source:LAX | N821JB | Blue Yorker | JetBlue 1832 rolling 25R on its… | Flickr

2 more votes away from 40! Lets get there 🤩

1 Like

Runway 19 visual at DCA! Spotted from:car on iphone

3 Likes

Look who made another appearance in SLC

1 Like
2 Likes

My 2 fav colors 💙🧡

Everybody keep an eye out for a new JetBlue feature request soon 👀

1 Like

Hey! 40 votes! Roughly halfway there for this livery request to be in range of getting confirmed! Let’s keep on soaring!

Link

2 Likes

She here in Miami on her way to Hartford!

And 2 planes ahead is a friend of mine headed to ATL

2 Likes

NG box art for N821JB

3 Likes

You know, one thing about airlines like Southwest and JetBlue is that they go out of their way to make awesome-looking liveries for us to look at. They could easily just all have the same basic livery (with maybe a COUPLE special liveries, like American), but they instead go out of their way to make “special” planes, which costs them more than just keeping it what it already was. I love the way this livery looks on the A320, but alas I am out of votes. Will be keeping this one in my back pocket for when one of my votes gets freed up!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Giving this another bump. More and more of JetBlue’s A320s are getting painted into the new spotlight livery and I believe this livery deserves a spot in Infinite Flight

1 Like

NG model recently shipped out a Model of N821JB in 1/400 scale

1 Like

Ooo I may want that, mostly bc I flew on it lol

I’m voting for this! I remember I was very against the mo mint livery when it first came out but this livery is so good looking that I must fly it in the sim! And I recently flew on N558JB, which is decked out in the new livery.

2 Likes

Also this is my personal preference but this livery looks better without sharklets. That’s just me tbh

1 Like

I agree tbh

We really need a JetBlue A320 with the Sharklets. There are already 2 JetBlue A320 liveries in Infinite Flight with the wingtip fences. It’s been bothering me for a while. Now I have the opportunity to get a JetBlue A320 livery with Sharklets into Infinite Flight

2 Likes

My grandparents where on that plane before it was painted lol

1 Like