JetBlue New Spotlight Airbus A320 (N821JB)

It’s official, the old one is dead… Jetblue A320- N821JB, Barcode & Winglets

Yea, that was certainly unfortunate. I even tried to see if there were any other Barcode A320s, but it looked like they were pretty much gone. The good news is that N821JB will most likely get added to Infinite Flight in the near future when it gets confirmed so it’s still sort of a win for you

2 Likes

Found some more pictures of N821JB

Link

Link

4 Likes

Source: N821JB JetBlue Airbus A320-232(WL) Photo by KMCO Spotter | ID 1511536 | Planespotters.net

Lets get to 20 votes for this beautiful livery!

4 Likes

Quick bump! Been seeing other liveries get more votes lately and I believe N821JB shouldn’t be left out. Let’s get our pal Blue Yorker some more love!

1 Like

Source: N821JB | FLL/KFLL | Pedro Bonatto | Flickr

Here is “Blue Yorker” taxiing at FLL, it truly does look beautiful 🤩

3 Likes

Bumping, we can do this!

2 Likes

Found this fun picture on social media

2 Likes

You have My vote

1 Like

With the update being delayed till next year we have a bit more time now to confirm her for 24.1!

1 Like

Found a video of Blue Yorker

1 Like

Happy new year! I believe that 2024 will be the year this lovely livery will get confirmed and potentially added if we’re lucky!

Link

2 Likes

hey i saw this a couple days ago!

4 Likes

I think this is a good livery, however I think the barcode with winglets is better.

It was a nice livery, but as far as I’m aware, that livery was retired and the New Spotlight livery with be repainted on to the entire fleet of A320s over the next year or two

1 Like

JetBlue’s such a classic livery sad to see it go,

You should vote for this livery. You have 3 more votes left. The more votes this can get, the likelier it will get confirmed

2 Likes

Nope, JetBlue is phasing out the E190’s by 2025 as the BCS3 is replacing them

Summary

you have my vote

3 Likes

Giving this another bump. Imagine seeing a dozen of these JetBlues at JFK and Orlando altogether. That would be amazing 🤩

2 Likes

I agree very very beautiful livery that deserves a spot