JetBlue New Spotlight Airbus A320 (N821JB)

Link

On October 2nd, 2023, JetBlue revealed their new livery on their A320s called Spotlight! This livery is an updated version of their previous Spotlight livery they revealed back in 2019. Just like their A321 Mint livery, this livery features a fully blue-painted fuselage with a new tail design that extends onto the fuselage. If you want this wonderful livery to come to Infinite Flight, please vote for it!

Awesome to see that every aircraft will receive a fully-blue livery!

5 Likes

Hopefully JetBlue is also planning to have new liveries for the E190 and the A220

3 Likes

I like it. I wish they incorporated a little more orange though.

3 Likes

Source: N554JB | Airbus A320-232 | jetBlue Airways | KnightHammer Aviation | JetPhotos

This is a beautiful livery!🤩

11 Likes

Just wait until they put this livery on a A320 with sharklits 👀

3 Likes

So much more beautiful than the current livery! Unfortunately I don’t have spare votes.

3 Likes

I’m sure the A220, but JetBlue isn’t doing anymore upgrades on the E190’s as they’re slowly being phased out of the fleet. They’re only doing changes that are crucial like maintenance.

2 Likes

Found a good video of Sacré Bleu taking off from TPA!

Fast forward to 19:30 to see it

5 Likes

JetBlue has finally acknowledged their new livery with more new ones on the way! (Most likely for the A220 and A321neo/lr)

4 Likes

Source: N629JB | Airbus A320-232 | jetBlue Airways | justinkocsis | JetPhotos

New registration with the new livery. Fun fact I actually flew on this exact aircraft back in 2021

9 Likes

Source: N554JB JetBlue Airbus A320-232 Photo by KMCO Spotter | ID 1496144 | Planespotters.net

Really beautiful livery 😍

6 Likes

Rumor has it that N547JB is going to be the 3rd A320 in the new livery. Not sure what tail yet

3 Likes

I removed one vote so I can vote for this. Great livery!

1 Like

The JetBlue A321 A Defining MoMint livery has been confirmed! Time to show the new Spotlight some love!

Link

4 Likes

I sure hope you’re aware that that’s the aircraft’s name and not the livery’s name…

I’m aware. I actually don’t know the name of the livery. Might be Spotlight…

1 Like

Welp, it is called Spotlight. It’s a newer version of their previous livery they revealed back in 2019 that got added to Infinite Flight not too long ago

1 Like

At this point, I’m just waiting for N821JB to get painted with the new Spotlight livery so I can change the request to focus on that aircraft. The main difference with that aircraft is it has the sharklets. I figured since none of the other JetBlue A320s in Infinite Flight have them, N821JB could be the first if it gets added

1 Like

Finally!

4 Likes