JetBlue New Livery Tracking Thread

You literally can’t miss it

1 Like

Yep, definitely stands out.

Gorgeous livery:) always liked Jetblue’s liveries. One question, what is mint product means?

their mint product is first class in the front of the plane.

1 Like

Ok. Is Jetblue the only low-cost company that have first class? I know that easyjet or ryanair doesn’t have one

1 Like

EasyJet and Ryanair are Ultra Low Cost, similar to Allegiant, Spirit, and Frontier in the US. JetBlue and Southwest consider themselves “low-cost” but in my experience their prices are usually the same or more than full service airlines.

2 Likes

They call themselves low cost because I believe every week there’s a new deal for a one way trip that is usually under $200.

As shown above 😅

Jetblue is basically like a luxury low cost airline something like that lol

2 Likes

Jetblue is what’s considered a “hybrid” airline, being a mix of low-cost and full-service. Southwest is low-cost, although not ultra low cost though you’re right about their prices sometimes

1 Like

JetBlue has debuted a special livery on one of their Airbus A320s, registered N706JB to commemorate their new(ish) partnership with streaming service Peacock.

Source: JetBlue Instagram Reel

Me personally, I’m in the middle with it. I can’t say I don’t like it, but I also can’t say I like it.

What about y’all?

4 Likes

I Like It a bit, it’s also a middle ground for me. Reminds me of Bear force one though,

The new special livery doesnt look bad, but at the same time also not the best. It reminds me very much of the bruins livery

Source: Airbus A320-232 - JetBlue Airways | Aviation Photo #7356809 | Airliners.net

Here is a better look at the new JetBlue peacock livery

2 Likes

Not a fan of this tbh

I’d call it an “embarrass-mint”, if you will

9 Likes

My grandpa (king of puns) would be proud.

6 Likes

I was on that exact same reg a few months ago 🤣

Looks a bit better now this picture is here, just the tail I’m just not a fan of. As well as the JetBlue on the side, what’s up with that?

1 Like

I saw one of these land at LAX. I was beyond ecstatic lol

Source: N983JT | Airbus A321-231 | jetBlue Airways | Luca Radulescu | JetPhotos

Anoter JetBlue A321 aircraft has been painted into their new mint livery!

5 Likes