JetBlue New Livery Tracking Thread

No, they’re not pulling all the engines off at once. So it takes at least a year per plane and if they ground more next year as predicted it’ll be into 2027-2028 before they’re back in service. There’s 9 on ground right now? However, N2048J has been grounded since March 24, 2023.

3 Likes

rip N2048J

1 Like

Man N506JB has been there for a long time now!

1 Like

N2048J was flown to Marana AZ on July 2, probably for heavy maintenance most likely

2 Likes

5 years? That’s a bit long for engine replacements. I guess you either get a narrow body with questionable quality or one that gets grounded for nearly a year waiting for new engines

2 Likes

N2188J getting ready to leave, hehe

1 Like

Hopefully it’s in the new livery!

2 Likes

It didn’t takeoff. Or at least not that i’m aware of

2 Likes

I didn’t see any scheduled departures for B6 today at MLB except for B6 8656 which was for N996JL

1 Like

I think heavy maintenance takes longer now, N556JB was at SAL from Jan 31 - July 10.

1 Like

Sheesh 6 months just for maintenance.

Also heads up, N3195J heading for Charleston and New York (JFK) soon!

Still wondering if it’s in the new livery or not

Probably not. The other aircraft were noticed pretty quickly after they got there new livery

2 Likes

rip, then that means N2188J is our only one hoping to know if it’s in the new livery or not.

1 Like

Aye, aye N2188J heading for New York in a few hours! Anyone going to spot it?

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do ;)

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t, not only are they landing on 22L/R which is far from me, but I’m a bit busy as well. Sorry.

1 Like

Bros it’s going to Dublin later

1 Like

Oh man that’s a shame. Well the possibility of coming down here to San Diego where I live is a possibility knowing their neos fly here often.

1 Like