JetBlue Has Secured Slots At London Heathrow

JetBlue To Fly To Heathrow

JetBlue has officially secured slots at London Heathrow airport. For us in the community, they have not announced anything else really. They have said that they will launch a refreshed mint product, which is incredible on transcontinental flights, buts I’m excited to see what they will do in the A321LR transatlantic. JetBlue will be launching flights from Boston and New York JFK to London Heathrow. We are assuming it will be one time daily, but if they’re able to secure more slots, it’s likely that we could see more than one daily flight.

However, they have confirmed that these flights will be starting in 2021 once they receive the aircraft. These plans will likely start in October, once the COVID-19 pandemic has slowed down (hopefully we’ll see). They have currently ordered 13 A321LRs and 13 A321XLRs, so I’m excited to see where they will take these extra long range aircraft, as they start expanding their European footprint.

35 Likes

Ohhh, this will be neat with their new NEO coming and their mint seats. !!!

4 Likes

Wow! Pretty good news! Thanks!

2 Likes

Oh no.

This gives me a feeling of cringe. It’s like saying Spirit will fly to London on their NEOS.

1 Like

heh imagine if they actually do that (Sorry if off topic)

1 Like

Narrowbodies across the Atlantic?! Can’t get much better than that.

1 Like

JetBlue is a good airline. I think that this will be great.

3 Likes

Dang, rich boi.

7 Likes

I’m excited to see the new seats!

1 Like

Oh man. Ohhh man.

1 Like

Lol… what?

2 Likes

Well, unless they operated an A350 across the Atlantic…

1 Like

Well, you may not think the same thing, but it’s the best airline in the United States flying transatlantic… How bad could it be?

1 Like

Wow, I had more money than I thought 😂😂😂

1 Like

Just kidding.

It will be awesome! :)

6 Likes

This is so good that @PilotChrisSG decided to come back from his break early.

6 Likes

Yup exactly :)

1 Like

Oh wow that’s amazing!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll ever be flying that route ☹️
I’m kind of scared about what will happen with the other airlines though.

3 Likes

I have plans to go to London in 2021, so maybe…

2 Likes