JetBlue For Good - Airbus A320 - N809JB

JetBlue For Good Airbus A320 (N809JB)

Image Credit

N809JB | Airbus A320-232/W | jetBlue Airways (special "jet… | Flickr

This absolutely beautiful aircraft has been flying for a few months now. As you all should know, Infinite Flight is lacking many different JetBlue liveries. Therefore, I propose to add this aircraft to Infinite Flight in a future update. Now you might say: “we already have enough liveries on the A320 and it was soft-reworked a few updates ago - I don’t see this being added”, don’t view this like that! This is a magical and amazing livery! I’m sure everyone at virtualBlue would love to see this.

On the rear end of the fuselage, the livery features an array of different objects of doing good deeds, hence the name “For Good”. The livery also promotes JetBlue’s contest intended to provide funds for non-profit organizations. This is one of JetBlue’s few A320s with sharklets.

Some Extra Info

JetBlue For Good - Some Info

So, you reached the end of my topic? Like this livery? Then how does voting for this aircraft sound? It’s too tempting, I know. Thanks for reading my request!!

Cleared a vote for this, nice livery! (Actually never seen it before, didn’t know it existed…)

4 Likes

Well now you know ;)

3 Likes

This is why I like the smaller, more down to earth airlines, like jetBlue, they show a lot of love towards the community, and put people over profits!

5 Likes

Very nice looking A320! Too bad I’m not much of a jetBlue guy and also I don’t have a vote. Very nice looking feature request though…:)

2 Likes

@Aviator_Airbus and @Joseph007 thanks for the kind words!

3 Likes

Another Jetble lover marvulous!Lets give JB some love

1 Like

How can you not vote for this :)

1 Like

Same but looks nice

2 Likes

Love this livery. It’s so unique and modern. Voted. :)

2 Likes

I was on this livery to FLL

1 Like

Great looking livery:) If we could replace this livery with the already existing one in IF, that would be great

1 Like

@JacksonAviation ikr
@Kacey i agree 100%!
@AviationJack awesome!
@NordicFlyer thanks!
@Deltachris24 it sure does!

I did vote for it, I cleared up a few of my votes

1 Like

Great choice. Swapped a vote but I also kept a vote on the other thread. We’ve been working on getting a modern A320 livery… The one in sim is no longer used by JetBlue.

2 Likes

Thanks for your support on the livery!

Do you mean the tail of the JetBlue aircraft?

1 Like

Yes @JacksonAviation the livery that is on the jetBlue A320 in IF is an old livery/old logo/font-hasn’t been used in some time. N558JB which is in the sim (in the original livery) is now in a different tail scheme and has the current font (no grey etc)

Examples below (credit watermarked on pics)
Original jetBlue livery

N558JB Original Livery (as displayed in IF)

N558JB Current Livery

You’ll notice the grey “jet” in jetBlue has been replaced by a bigger full blue jetBlue all the same color, the tail blue is a touch brighter, and the engines say jetBlue.com instead of www.jetblue.com

1 Like

Ok, I think they should update that and add a few livery’s as well

1 Like

It would be amazing to see all of those liveries one day in IF.

2 Likes