JetBlue Fly-Fi Livery / Airbus A320

This new JetBlue livery is used to promote JetBlue’s in-flight wifi service. It’s actually a clean livery for the A320. If they had painted this on the A321, it would’ve been perfect. ;(

(It also says “Fly-Fi” right under the last three windows, so I would fly this livery daily. :D)

http://airnation.net/hangar/threads/jetblue-paints-an-airbus-a320-with-binary-code.11763/

40 Likes

I was about to request this! You beat me to it ;)

2 Likes

I approve :)!!

2 Likes

Of course you would, Benny. ;)

2 Likes

I approve even without a mustache. If it had one I’ll be so happy.

What’s the plane’s nickname?

It’s basically called “Connected to BLUE”, but the long name for it is “Connected to 01000010 01001100 01010101 01000101”, which means Connected to BLUE.

1 Like

I think this plane looks amazing in this particular livery and the ask for the background lesson on your profile name haha

1 Like

Nice livery!

Would spam the heart button so badly

Your lucky infinite flight is restricting me by saying you reached maximum number of likes try again in 57 minutes

4 Likes

Once more, just…yes

1 Like

I agree with this livery!

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know FlyFi was actually a livery and in-flight wifi service. I always wondered where you username idea came from lol. I like this idea though. I like JetBlue so this would be great if it were added.

5 Likes

Yes, I absolutely want this!

Because I have been on this plane ; )

Wow Dushy, must have been nice flying on such a smexy plane

1 Like

Just saw this beauty land at my local airport yesterday. Would love to see it in IF.

I approve of any JetBlue livery ;)

1 Like

Awesome livery!

Gorgeous livery.