JetBlue Expands From LGA, Leaves Marine Air Terminal
JetBlue Airways will leave the classic Marine Air Terminal in the dust at LGA as they move to the all new Terminal B, as their expansion of flights from the New York Airport continues. Starting this Halloween (Oct. 31), JetBlue will operate daily flights to:
- Jacksonville, Fla. (JAX), up to twice daily.
- Sarasota, Fla. (SRQ), once daily.
- Savannah, Ga. (SAV), once daily
According to their press release. JetBlue will operate over 35 daily departures from the airport, all from terminal B, except for Boston flights. Those will still operate from Marine Air Terminal.
Starting in summer of ‘22, the airline will operate flights from the airport to
- New Orleans, La. (MSY), on sale and launching March 27.
- Nashville, Tenn. (BNA), on sale and launching March 27.
- Portland, Maine (PWM), on sale soon and launching summer 2022.
The airline has released these photos on the brand new check in area at LGA.