jetBlue (Economy) | E190 | New York - Boston

Hello IFC,

Last month, I flew from New York to Boston on one of jetBlue’s Embraer 190s. I decided to make a trip report with voiceovers, which was a first for me. I’d like to get your feedback; how can I improve and do y’all have any recommendations? Hope you enjoy the video!

Please consider leaving a comment, liking and subscribing if you can! Any support would be greatly appreciated :)

24 Likes

nice video also it does look good

Wow! How’d you watch that video so quickly 😲

10 Likes

Lucky you! How were you able to get in the cabin early and talk to the pilots?

Wow such a good presenter voice. Very rarely do you get good voice overs you can understand so I appreciate the gesture. If you continue doing these I’m sure you will be hugely popular in the trip report community.

@Aceorbit - Someone didn’t watch the video fully…naughty, naughty. 😂

4 Likes

Well Ace, it’s obviously because SOMEBODY hooked him up big time.
I wonder who that might have been

Edit: Forgot something

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨 @Transport_Hub 🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

There that’s better

5 Likes

Yes 🔨🔨🔨@Transport_Hub 🔨🔨🔨 DO tell us, how WERE you able to get up to see the pilots?

1 Like

Very nice trip report. A great voiceover and I liked the information about the airport. Awesome that you could speak to the pilots.
I didn’t see the legroom.
Maybe a better video and sound quality? It isn’t that bad.

Just keep this work up! This is what I call ‘entertaining’.

1 Like

Oh Rip, sorry guys, didn’t know how I missed that part when he said he knew Captain Scott, who sent out an email, great video none the less. :P

1 Like

Watched this video the other day. Thanks for visiting! ;)

1 Like

Boston sure was fun for the 3 or so hours I was there :P

I’ll try my best. Saving money for a go-pro actually so hopefully, I can use that in the near future :)

The video says it all ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

He said a FRIEND of his knows Captain Scott didn’t you @Transport_Hub 🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

1 Like

Nice job, no voice cracks. No voice cracks is good for a young fellah like you ;)

2 Likes

@Transport_Hub
Well done on your flight review!
The narration was very clear and easy to understand. Some great footage and some nice background music! Well done!

All in all it was a well made, professional review. Can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

That was a wicked good video!
Keep up the work.

Btw, welcome to Boston!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.