JetBlue Airways A320 (NYPD Livery)

I looked far and wide to find another feature request for this, couldn’t find one. If you do find one though, make sure to shoot me a PM.😉

This is a feature request for the JetBlue A320, wearing a livery in honor of the NYPD (New York Police Department). The Livery was painted on too the aircraft on May 24th, 2017. Further info on it is provided right below

The royal-blue plane prominently features the NYPD flag on its tail. The flag’s five stripes represent New York’s five boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and Staten Island). The 24 stars represent the cities and towns that eventually became a part of New York, including New York City itself. The Airbus A320-200, registered N531JL, was built in 2001, and formerly flew with Air Berlin. JetBlue has flown it since 2010, prior to receiving its special livery.

What is JetBlue?

JetBlue Airways Corporation, stylized as jetBlue, is an American low-cost carrier, and the 6th-largest airline in the United States. The company is headquartered in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens, with its main base at John F. Kennedy International Airport. It also maintains corporate offices in Cottonwood Heights, Utah and Orlando, Florida.

Why should this be added?

I think it should be added because Infinite Flight needs more of two things. (1. More JetBlue Aircraft, and (2. More Special Liveries. If this was implemented, I would imagine seeing this beauty over the U.S.A a lot, aswell as the Caribbean’s!

Photo Credits go here

I hope that you vote for my feature request!

Beautiful livery. I like the colors and how it represents NYC! Casted my vote.

6 Likes

Green, Blue, and white…? Very unique tail.

2 Likes

I didn’t get the choice either. The NYPD logo doesn’t have green in it, although nevertheless I really like the livery (and I’ve seen it at JFK before).

These are the colors of the NYPD flag:
NYPD Flag

3 Likes

Cool livery :) Im currently tight on votes so I’m not voting but nice

That’s an awesome livery 😍

Would love to have it in IF

Beautiful livery! Now I have to find a vote to remove. XD

i voted for the police that keep me safe gotta give it up for the NYPD i have so much family working in the same force helping to keep the city safe

3 Likes

I like. Very nice airplane.

I like this livery. Would like to see it in IF.

Awesome livery! Liveries like these are very much needed.

1 Like