JetBlue Airbus A321

This needs to be added lol

7 Likes

FDS is adding another livery for the dash 8 so this is still possible…

1 Like

There are currently 3 American airlines that fly the a321… American Airlines, Jet Blue, and now Delta. It would be good to have more U.S. liveries on the A321! (source Google search)

11 Likes

Please convert your uploaded picture to a link as a photo has already been posted above, thanks! ;)

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

If only more US airlines would warm up to the A321… Virgin America (assuming their orders/leases are not cut and they are not renamed Alaska Airlines) and Hawaiian will soon have A321s in the neo form.

6 Likes

Ahhh… Ok… All the more reason to add more American liveries for the A321. The “Google search” is about where the pic of the Detla A321 came from.

3 Likes

Me to bro I love the tail

i was on the a321 on the kjfk to kmco route and it was wounderful the tvs are bigger and very comfy seats!

I hope this livery will be added soon!

3 Likes

The tail design is very unique to the A321 too

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

hopefully it is added…

8 Likes

Why wasn’t there JetBlue A321 and new livery A320 added in the first place. We have the new livery E-190, what went wrong with the A320? Why the old JetBlue livery? The A321 is amazing. I’ve flown on their A321 before on B6 #4 from SJU to JFK, it is a marvelous aircraft. Registration was N959JB. Apparently, there is also a private plane with that same registration.

7 Likes

I think the JB livery on IF is identical to the flight that landed with the nose gear sideways. I may be wrong

2 Likes

Just looked it up, and its not the same one

3 Likes

This livery should be added, it must be added to the game!

5 Likes

Such a nice livery 😍

4 Likes

It’s a beautiful livery

4 Likes

An fantastic plane with a fantastic airline

7 Likes