JetBlue Airbus A321

The jetblue A321 livery would be awesome, jetblue owns tons of them in real life, it would also be nice to have just one more North American livery.

83 Likes

The A321 was just released. They can’t put every livery in the game. Please don’t make useless threads. The forum is already congested enough with these post-update livery requests.

4 Likes

There is only one US airline on the 321… @LSZH34

11 Likes

That’s besides the point…

1 Like

Why so salty?

11 Likes

He isn’t Salty. I totally agree with him. The A321 was just released and yet people already want new liveries added. I counted 22 liveries, people will have something to play with for a while.

4 Likes

Only 3 Swiss aircraft in the game ;)

Just kidding. ;) I just think that IF doesn’t get better if we keep going around in cricles what liveries for existing aircraft concern. US Airlines will be on the 787 again. That’s for sure.

You mean A321 right?

1 Like

No I think the A321 will stay like that for a long time to come. US airlines get their tribute again with the 787. UA and AA for sure

Doesn’t matter. If someone wants to request a feature/livery they have the right to do so whenever they want.

31 Likes

There’s nothing in the features category guidelines that says you can’t request liveries for aircraft added in the past few months!

2 Likes

Lol sorry for calling you salty, I was just kidding hahahaha.

1 Like

No problem ;) No big deal ;)

but they should…

1 Like

Maybe, there should be additional livery packets? $2,99 ( e170 price) or $4,99 and you get, for example, a big bunch ( 10-20-30 ) of liveries, even combined( specially chosen, as not every livery suits different person), for a320 family,
same for all 737s, and other planes like 747-> -777 ,so we can have much more liveries to fly. Two most popular aircraft types in IF. Or $0,99 for a few liveries. So Dev’s get money and satisfy more customers. And almost lack of tracking/livery request threads, though basic livery packs should remain as they are, Multi-Country and most popular liveries. This may be applied not just to one plane type, but also something like this: " All " American Airlines" fleet", “all “British Airways fleet”, “All special unstandard liveries”, " Russian Airlines”, “Christmas Liveries” and other ideas for additional livery collections.

9 Likes

they should make the airline packets and i would buy like all of them but the problem is that some airlines fly aircraft that aren’t in the game like alligiant flies the md-80

I total agree

1 Like

Picture isn’t mine, Credits to cv880m
Would love to see this livery! ;)

54 Likes

This is the only JetBlue plane I have seen that has a registration that does not end with JB.

4 Likes

There are still many of Jetblue’s A321 that ended with JT
http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/JetBlue%20Airways-active-a321.htm

2 Likes