JetBlue Airbus A320 (Blueberries Livery)

I saw that the last request was closed, and no other request had been made, so it should be okay!

The jetBlue Airbus A320… the final livery on the series we need to officially complete jetBlue’s fleet in Infinite Flight. We’ve got the upcoming A321, and the current JB E-190, so now all we need is the A320. This is the last thing I could possibly ask for, and I would love to see this livery on the series, and I know there’s a few other JetBlue fans (AKA New Yorkers) that would love to see this livery as well. Not to mention, the current livery we have is outdated.

The Airline Via Wikipedia: JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ: JBLU), stylized as jetBlue, is an American low-cost carrier, and the sixth-largest airline in the United States. The company is headquartered in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens, with its main base at John F. Kennedy International Airport. It also maintains corporate offices in Cottonwood Heights, Utah and Orlando, Florida. As of June 2017, JetBlue serves 101 destinations in the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and South America.

PC: @planesguy on YouTube

Amazing Request! I would love to see more JetBlue on Infinite Flight! :)

11 Likes

I like the name of it, sounds really cool. I’d fly it in IF.

4 Likes

Cool picture you selected there! The livery looks good with rainy days also.

1 Like

Havn’t seen this in a while. Nice request,

1 Like

Someone go find the VirtualBlue people (@Eighty and @FBWFTW) They would like to vote on this, I’m sure

3 Likes

is a very beautiful livery, I would like to vote, but I have no more votes :(

As long as this has sharklets I’ll be good with this! That means for blueberries AND sharklets N708JB or N827, N828 or N834JB. We absolutely need a jetBlue sharklet A320 in infinite flight! Blueberries or barcode I don’t care lol.

Yes please! I’d love to see different tails lined up at T5 in KJFK, that would be a real treasure.

1 Like

As a long time jetBlue fan since 2004 when they first started service to BOS, I am personally not a big fan of blueberries, I think that if the devs are gonna create a new B6 320 livery, we should focus on one of the classics that make jetblue planes shine, and show the true history of the airline, especially since this is a global game where many players may not have as much experience with jetblue.

I feel like any of these tails represent the true history of jetblue while being clean designs and helping the livery shine.

1 Like

As long as there’s sharklets. I’m good lol-one with one without will be the best

2 Likes

This is my favorite JetBlue livery on the A320! I don’t have any more votes though.

I was able to fly one of the Blueberry planes so I would love this as there aren’t any modern B6 A320s!

2 Likes

Tell us about it @Cole_Collins we’ve been asking for a while and the usual answer we get is “the a320 already has THE jetBlue livery”
🤦‍♂️

1 Like

I want them to add all of those

1 Like