JetBlue A321neo (New Tail) (N2002J)

N2002J
JetBlue is a U.S Budget Airline with hubs in KBOS (Boston), KJFK (New York), and KFLL (Fort Lauderdale). The first JB flight was on a route from KJFK to KFLL. They created this livery to promote all sorts of thing, but overall, just being a better human race. If you would like more JB info, check this out:

en.m.wikipedia.org

JetBlue

Long Island City, New York JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ: JBLU), stylized as jetBlue, is an American low-cost airline headquartered in New York City. A major air carrier and the sixth-largest airline in the United States, JetBlue is headquartered in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens, with its main base at John F. Kennedy International Airport. It also maintains corporate offices in Cottonwood Heights, Utah and Orlando, Florida. As of 2018 it ranked…

Thanks for reading and I hope to get your vote!

Might wanna put “neo” in the title 😉

I left a vote. :D

5 Likes

That’s a good idea to have the JetBlue standard livery for the A321 too.

3 Likes

They wouldn’t add this livery to the A321; N2002J is an A321neo, not a standard A321.

3 Likes

Idc.We need this.Jetblue isnt getting any love out of IF.I dont care if its this livery or the other A320 liveries

2 Likes

I did not even realize that they got a new tail for the 321 sorta liked the other 321 tail

2 Likes

They aren’t going to add it unless they add the A321neo. That’s like putting the United wave livery (MAX) on the standard 737.

1 Like

JetBlue has liveries for both A320 and A321. Hundreds of airlines dont even have liveries at all. Just be grateful

2 Likes

It doesn’t have to be the A321 it can be the A320.I just need an updated livery.

1 Like

Then why did you request the A321neo version? And you don’t need it, you want it. Just as @NeperQiell said, there are still hundreds of airlines with no presence in the game. Be thankful for what you have, and don’t demand like this.

3 Likes

Sorry, lost my cool😂

1 Like

Yeah, you did, think about what you’re gonna say before ya say it.

1 Like

To everyone saying it won’t be added cause it’s a neo:
You can make feature requests for aircraft that are not in the simulator

2 Likes