JetBlue A321 At Boston

Hi IFC

Hi everyone I did a flight from Boston to San Francisco I took this shot when I was taking off , I hope you like it , you can see KBOS in the back round of the pic.

Server: Expert

Time: Afternoon

Route: KBOS- KSFO

Aircraft and Livery: JetBlue A321

Thanks for stopping by please feel free to leave me feedback I appreciate it have a great day/ night IFC πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ˜„πŸ‘‹πŸ½βœˆοΈ Happy Flying!!

16 Likes

Beautiful! My only feedback question is why the plane looks so elongated. The picture looks like it’s in that zoomed out mode in the free cam. By keeping the zoom at the original setting, the picture looks more natural. :)

1 Like

Nice picture! I did that exact route and aircraft a few weeks ago!

3 Likes

Thanks @snoman πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ˜„

@SB110 I’m trying new angles but I’ll take that into consideration thanks for the feedback πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½

3 Likes

It is nice to see somebody using freecam! That doesn’t happen often and the results are great!

1 Like

Aww, I wish you would’ve flown JetBlue to SJC

Departure looks cool though

1 Like

That’s a steep departure!

Nonetheless a very nice picture, thanks for sharing!

Great shot but I’ll have to agree with @SB110

3 Likes

I’m actually doing something similar today! Going from BOS-LAX irl

1 Like

If you don’t think people use free cam often, then you haven’t been around for very long…ever check out all the popular instagram accounts? We all use free cam, I use it for basically every post I send out

1 Like

I also use it for nearly every post i make, but it is not that often used by normal pepole that don’t care about making good pictures