JetBlue A320 ~ I Love Blue York Livery

jetBlue - A320 [I ❤ Blue York Livery

Photo Credit: Pablo Andrés Ortega Ch.

jetBlue Airlines:

image (IATA: B6 - IACO: JBU) - jetBlue Airlines

jetBlue Airlines is an American low cost airline that was founded in 1998. It began as a low-cost alternative to the country’s competing major airlines. jetBlue provides scheduled service to over 100 destinations in the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and South America.

I ❤ Blue York Livery - N586JB:

The freshly painted Airbus A320 jet (N586JB) was revealed to hundreds of crew members at jetBlue Airways’ home base at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport in 2011 to commemorate delivering the “Best Value and Service in the Skies across the Empire State”.

This livery co-branded the New York State’s “I Love New York” tourism campaign and logo in part with Empire State Development Corporation to make it its own. In Blue Form!

My Opinion:

This livery has to be one of my top three favorite liveries, or even top two! I would love to see this in Infinite Flight. It would be awesome to have this flying around NYC!

Would You Like To See This Livery Added Into Infinite Flight?

Click that Blue button on the top left of the page (It says “Vote” or “Limit”)

Resources

Resources:
Wikipedia - jetBlue
jetBlue Logo - jetBlue

Made By JackBot
(Thank you @Balloonchaser for helping me remake this request!)

This request is being remade with more content.

Check back in like 30 minutes ;)

2 Likes

Definitely would love to have this in the game.

2 Likes

Yes! Infinite Flight definitely needs more jetblue liveries since the only ones are the a321 and an outdated a320!

1 Like

We also have an E190, but I agree, we do need more liveries like the vast variety of liveries Frontier has.

2 Likes

Yes you are correct I almost forgot about it.

Thank you!! This request has been edited and remade!

@Eighty here’s another one for your VA…

4 Likes

I flew on this birdy before, so I absolutely would love to fly it on IF. You have my vote.

2 Likes

Looks like this post isn’t getting more votes. Sadly

Thank you, this aircraft looks great. Looking bad though as of now

Don’t worry, the more I Picture it, it would look cool flying around LaGuardia in! You have earned a vote 😜

Thank you so much! I have always loved this livery just because it supported my hometown as well as the airline

1 Like