JetBlue A320 - Barcode Livery (With Sharklets) - N804JB

Hi IFC,

As a member of JetBlue Virtual i have realised even more of the lack of liveries for JetBlue. Especially, comparing them to Frontier which have 5 liveries on the A320 in IF. Also the current A320 livery for JetBlue looks old and a bit tired which doesnt make it as cool to fly in IF.

So i have created this feature request for one of my favourite A320 Liveries for JetBlue which is the ‘Barcode Livery’ with sharklets as the current JetBlue A320 livery in IF doesnt have sharklets. So it would be a cool addition.

(http://theflight.info/seat-map-airbus-a320-200-jetblue-best-seats-in-plane/)

So please vote if you like the livery and would like to see it in IF.

Really like this livery! Out of votes though, sadly :(

7 Likes

I would also like to see a more diverse JetBlue family similarly to Frontier. JetBlue is one of my favorite airlines to fly but the livery on the A320 is outdated. I would love to see more tail designs that JetBlue has to offer.

Let’s make it happen. :)

12 Likes

Great idea! Looking dated and with so many tail designs, JetBlue liveries in IF need some more love. Voted!

5 Likes

I absolutely need some variety when it comes to the JetBlue’s liveries in infinite flight. I feel like Frontier is getting to much attention while JetBlue is just there. The current livery is old and boring, we definetley need a couple of new liveries. Is there a feature request for the blueberry livery?

8 Likes

I’m glad you all think similarly to me, would live to see this added!

3 Likes

Also with this request, I would love to see more JetBlue liveries added into IF as well as the ‘Barcode Livery’

2 Likes

Yes! The JetBlue liverys need updating!

Would love to see all the different variations in the game soon.

(barcode, flyfi, etc)

4 Likes

I agree, maybe in the next update we could see it, especially if we have our fingers crossed 🤞

1 Like

I’ve just gonna say one of the livery designers works at frontier that’s why there’s so many liveries. I don’t think FDS is gonna add such a variance for each airline, I think they will probably prioritise new airlines.

2 Likes

Yeah i guess, but there arent many liveries that can go on the A320, and the current JetBlue one looking out dated i think they might add it. Also, i would say its a tad unfair just adding Frontier liveries because someone works for the airline when other liveries where and are requested. (But that is just my opinion)

2 Likes

The current JetBlue one is painted in new livery already, and we are missing out so much, like Barcode, Tartan and more

2 Likes

I agree! Hence the request ahahahahahha Havent seen the Tartan before, gonna have to google.

(edit - Tartan looks nice!)

1 Like

Id like to thank the 12 people that have voted and supported this request. Hopefully with a few more votes this request will get recognised and implemented into IF.

1 Like

I think any JetBlue livery would be appreciated by us if the devs add it.

3 Likes

Yes! the old livery for the a320 is not cutting it for me. Voted! however I’m gonna make a post for the FDNY one mysdelf

3 Likes

Yeah, good idea I’ll have to check it out! Also thanks for the vote.

1 Like

FDNY has been taken so I made one for I love Blue York!

2 Likes

Would love for this livery to be added looks snazzy 😁

2 Likes

I agree! I love the word snazzy

1 Like