JetBlue A220 Inaugural!

Yesterday, April 26th, was the first revenue flight for the JetBlue A220 !!

Here it is pushing back out of gate C9

Close up of this amazing plane

Taxiing to Runway 27 for the flight to Tampa !!

See more of my pics!! :
Instagram

thanks! :)

58 Likes

Beautiful! I saw one of those in KJAX a month back, I wonder what it was doing there…

4 Likes

Those pics are so nice!!! I’m really excited for the JetBlue A220. They’re starting JFK to San Antonio service soon, and I really hope they use this aircraft so I can fly on it.

2 Likes

Wow, the livery is just…wonderful on the A220!!!

1 Like

Probably crew familiarization. It spent an afternoon doing patterns at Pittsburgh International as well. I know it also went to MCO and a few other places, all this about a month back so I presume that’s what it was.

3 Likes

thanks! my guess is that SAT will get the a220 from BOS and a320 from JFK, or maybe from both. Will be interesting to see

1 Like

ikr!! one of the best, for sure

it was probably doing some touch and goes. not sure if it was JAX but it was definitely some airport in florida

1 Like

Had a good friend of mine on that flight

1 Like

Yessss 🤩 These shots are 🔥

1 Like

Awesome closeups!

This exact registration flew into Vegas as a test diversion, I waited around 2 hours before I gave up. Hopefully seeing this sometime soon 🥲

4 Likes

That livery is one of the best liveries I’ve seen. JetBlue’s liveries in general are clean but unique and that’s what I love about their liveries.

1 Like

Stunning livery! Love the waves. Absolutely incredible shots!

1 Like

Nice pictures that’s one beautiful a220. 🤩

1 Like

Nice pictures.

1 Like

This thing looks killer!!!

1 Like

Typically I hate this plane, but jeez JetBlue just made it seem so much more appealing, and honestly, I would LOVE to get on this some day.

1 Like

Wow 🔥 It looks so cool 😍

1 Like

Great Photos 😉

1 Like

The CS300 looks nice in the JetBlue livery

2 Likes