JetBlue A220-300 Livery

Nice to see jetBlue getting more and more A220, new routes will be offered on that plane just as posted above ! 😍
@MxP

Yoinked from @LKA

JetBlue is getting more and more A220s (the latest N3077J is called “On Wednesday we wear blue”), so that they park more often next to each other creating those beautiful pictures.

1 Like

I’mma back you up because we need this

2 Likes

Where’s the source ^^

Oops, forgot to give credit. It’s been edited. Thanks for the reminder

It will be really interesting to see if we can get this… However, I can imagine that the jetBlue liveries are possibly under some sort of copyright (?) due their arty style which would also rule out this to be implemented :(

1 Like

They really need to add some more tail designs to their a220s. I dont like how the a321 and 321neo all had one design and some of the ceo tails are being switched to the neo one. I like the 320s diversity.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see KBOS terminal with some jetBlue A220 on IF !

It would be also cool for those in Virtual Blue :p

2 Likes

Something about this livery in combination with water is astonishing…

Source

Let’s hope this livery can be the first step to be the “Dawning of a blue era” just like its name says it is! Let’s hope for more jetBlue liveries!

1 Like

I really do hope that the JetBlue A220-300 will come, as I just put about 4 hours into creating this map, displaying the destinations that JetBlue will fly to next summer according to their current schedule at least. I hope you like it because it was quite an act to create it…

oof

2 Likes

I’m really excited about JFK routes with their A220

1 Like

I am honestly more looking forward to that Cancún link from Nashville and RDU! That’ll be a cool niche route! But also those transcontinental flights…

1 Like

Yes sirrrrrr

1 Like