JetBlue A220-300 Livery

Actually a bit more than that, but I’d love to see it too ;)

1 Like

well why did they make an a220 whats the differents

1 Like

Clean Sheet design → No model it was based on like the MAX or NEO were. As a result new things could be incorporated like better economics and efficiency (the A220 can fly transatlantic), better passenger experience (wider seats, mood lighting, windows in a bathroom, wider aisles, bigger luggage compartments, higher cabin, etc.). Takes the same space as the EJet offers them 25% less emissions though and less costs as it fits better in their mainline Airbus fleet

1 Like

ok thank you vary much

2 Likes

Hope to see this added when the A220 comes to the sim. Voted!

1 Like

Boston is 3D and a lot of their A220 are there, it’s cool !

1 Like

I really hope to see this on the A220. The newest a220 operator and BEAUTIFUL!

1 Like

I really, REALLY, REALLY hope so. The JetBlue A320 livery has been deserved for almost a year now, so it’d be nice to have this to at least mitigate that.

2 Likes

Amazing livery on the A220, it fits a lot, happy that they use it !

2 Likes

This is just amazing ❤️‍🔥😮‍💨

2 Likes

Well for those who wanted to fly to LAX with this bird on IF , jetBlue A220 flew there ^^ . Yes it’s rare but it’s a cool idea of flight imo !

This bird flew from KLAS (and it’s 3D on IF , just as KLAX :p , good news !)

Note : it was a training flight

(informations provided by the bio of the video)

1 Like

We’ve more then enough Jetblue and American in general liveries already, I’d much rather see a Chinese or Russian livery added

Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 1.28.54 PM

currently

5 Likes

I really can’t wait to be able to recreate this pic with this livery / bird on IF in Boston in this terminal 😍

Source

4 Likes

i really like this livery 🙂

3 Likes

Good news !

-

from JFK and BOS !!!

-

Thanks @Jeremy351 for sharing in discord :p

3 Likes

Awh, no RIC >:(

1 Like

We definetly need this livery with the A220! I’ll give this a vote to show how much I would like this livery to be added!

2 Likes

Love the name: “Boogie Woogie Bluegle Boy”

4 Likes

Man, the jetBlue A220 looks 😍
That’s really one of the liveries I want to use, especially since KBOS and KJFK are 3D !

4 Likes