Jet2 Virtual Presents... Welcome to Liverpool! Endorsed by IFVARB

@Jet2Virtual Presents…

WELCOME TO LIVERPOOL!

Welcome to the latest @Jet2Virtual Event, ‘Welcome to Liverpool’! - Endorsed by IFAVRB!

ABOUT

On the 28th March 2024, Jet2.com & Jet2holidays are launching their latest UK base at Liverpool John Lennon Airport [EGGP]. This is the 11th UK Base for the UK’s Leading Charter Company & the first departure will be LS3283 to Tenerife South [GCTS].

As @Jet2Virtual, we will be celebrating the launch of this new base with an event departing from Liverpool John Lennon Airport to Tenerife South! Why not join us for this 4-hour flight to mark the beginning of a new base for Jet2!

EVENT DETAILS

Below are all the details you need to know ahead of this special event!

Jet2 Virtual Presents... Welcome to Liverpool!

Date & Time: 2024-03-21T18:00:00Z
Server: Expert
Route: Liverpool John Lennon Airport [EGGP] - Tenerife South [GCTS]
Flight Time: 4.00 Hrs
Aircraft: Jet2/Jet2holidays Boeing 737-800

ENDORSED BY IFVARB

IFVARB Endorsed is a series where the IFVARB partners with a VA who has set up an intriguing and interesting event. This event has been specially selected for this endorsement and has the full support of the IFVARB. This endorsement is open to any event hosted on the IFC by a VA or VO. Look out for our stamp and our staff on this event and many for the future!

APPLY

If you are planning to attend this event, why not join us at Jet2 Virtual! You can apply via our website which can be found here.

We look forward to seeing as many pilots as possible open this new base with us! Please confirm your attendance below:

17 Likes

We cannot wait to open this new base!

Hope to see you all there,

Dan.

3 Likes

Exciting to open Liverpool as our new base!

Michael | Jet2 virtual advisor

2 Likes

Hello, Hope you guys will enjoy the event. I also did apply to the VA, hoping to get a response soon.

3 Likes

I’m so happy this event is in my home city and I am looking forward for Jet2 to be based here, and I will for sure be flying this route, as it is my favorite route to fly IRL.

2 Likes

Great to hear Emma! If you fancy joining Jet2 Virtual, and fly out of Liverpool with us, see the bottom of the thread or @Jet2Virtual

omg… huge Beatles fan. So happy Their hometown is getting attention! And what’s better? An airport named after one of the beatles! I’d love to attend, but it starts right before I get out of school unfortunately. I probably will join, but I’ll be late for sure. I’ll put myself down as interested, but I most likely WILL end up attending an hour or two late

1 Like

I am looking forward to joining the event from my home town.

1 Like

That’s great to hear John!

If you fancy flying the event as an Official Jet2 Virtual Pilot, you can apply here:

Would love to join. I hope I can help the VA grow in anyway I can

1 Like

My home city too 👍

2 Likes

Just to let you know, I have now applied to be part of Jet 2 😃

2 Likes

i really wanted to go and even marked my calendar for this event, but unfortunately, it’s a school day and i can’t attend this awesome event.

1 Like

Excited to meet everyone in Tenerife!

1 Like

I will be joining this !

@DanT see u tomorrow I’m coming

1 Like

I will be doing a round trip flight through the day.

LS3283
1020Z EGGP Departure
1435Z GCTS Arrival

LS3284
1555Z GCTS Departure
2010Z EGGP Arrival

2 Likes

I wish some plains were unlocked like the mikdonenl dugles Dc-10-11

2 Likes

Looks exciting!!

1 Like

Can’t wait, im doing this from india where the flight is going to be from 11.30 pm to 3.30 AM XDXD

1 Like