Jet2 Virtual Official Thread | A Virtual Airline You Can Trust | 2021

Welcome to the official Jet2 Virtual Infinite Flight Community thread!

Website

Crew Portal

Instagram

Hello Captains! My name is @LordZakCreaser and I’m honoured to be the CEO of Jet2 Virtual. Founded in May 2020, we are based on the British holiday airline, Jet2. From humble beginnings, our aim is to bring as much realism into the wonderful world of Infinite Flight. On our system, you will find all the real world routes and real fleet that Jet2 operate. From the sandy beaches of Greece to the party filled Ibiza, we have routed for everyone to enjoy!

Here at Jet2 Virtual, we strive to give our pilots the best Infinite Flight experience possible. With a wonderful staff team and many eager pilots, you will be made to feel right at home straight away! We aim for professionalism at all times, and our pilots always fly their best when representing us. We are based at Leeds Bradford airport in the UK, with 8 other bases around England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, with most of our destinations reachable from all of our bases.

At Jet2 Virtual, we offer a friendly and professional environment for all our pilots. Upon joining the airline, you will be welcomed into our Discord server, where our friendly staff team will greet you! We pride ourselves in operating one of the most state of the art crew systems, Flare. Flare contains many fantastic features including ACARS. We also have regular events for all to enjoy!

Here at Jet2 Virtual, we have a variety of aircraft in our fleet. Currently the workhorse of our fleet is the Boeing 737-800 with over 80 of the type currently in our fleet, the 737 is the powerhouse of the airline! Fun fact, did you know that Jet2 operate the biggest fleet of 757’s in the UK? We also have a small but effective Airbus fleet including the A321 and the A330-300 which is operated by AirTanker.

• Boeing 737-800 (81 in Fleet)
  • Boeing 757-200 ( 8 in Fleet)
  • Airbus A321 ( 1 in Fleet)
  • Airbus A330-300 ( 2 Planned)

Let’s talk destinations. Our destinations are a key thing at Jet2 Virtual as we are well known for flying all over Europe. There is an abundance of different routes we have to offer, which are diversified by our ‘charter’ flights. These routes are altered every week to allow pilots to explore the world with the help of ATC. View the map at our website to get a better picture of our destinations. We have 9 bases across the UK, these being:

• Belfast International
  • Birmingham
  • East Midlands
  • Edinburgh
  • Glasgow
  • Leeds Bradford
  • Manchester
  • Newcastle
  • Stansted

You can choose any of these bases to begin your Jet2 Journey at.

Here is our staff team. When things do badly wrong, these are your guys to blame! Our staff team is the heart of the operation. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any issues or questions.

• CEO ( Zak Creaser)
  • COO ( Owen Flemo)

Currently, we operate a small staff team however keep your eye out of the IFVARB website because we will be posting staff applications soon!

Having read our thread, you must be interested in applying to our wonderful virtual airline! To do so couldn’t be easier, just click the picture above, and fill out the form! We will get back to you as soon as possible. Listed below are the requirements to join.

Prospective pilots wishing to join Jet2 Virtual must:

• Be at least 14 years old
  • Be at least grade 3 in Infinite Flight
  • Have a valid, legitimate copy of Infinite Flight Pro
  • Have a valid account on the Infinite Flight Community
  • Be able to complete at least one flight every 3 weeks
  • Be willing to use your real identity

Join Us!

Thank you for taking time to read our thread, we can’t wait to welcome you to our VA!

11 Likes

very nice thread, congrats on approval and welcome to the world of VAs

Also ur website is not working

Thank you! Just fixing the website now

1 Like

Great thread. I sended my application form. But the site didn´t let me to choose my callsign, is that on purpose ?

1 Like

like the answer above, they are fixing some issues with the website right now

1 Like

Great looking thread guys!! Looking forward to seeing you in the friendly Infinite Flight Sky’s!!

1 Like

Hi! We Can Set Your Callsign Our End Not To Worry.
Owen
COO

1 Like

Ok great. Again, good luck to the VA :). See you soon in the skies

1 Like

Thanks For Your Support Much Appericated
Owen
COO

1 Like

Really wish I could join but I am in to many VA’s/VG’s. But looking forward to seeing all of you in the air!

I may still join😂

1 Like

You can never have too many VA’s :) Why not Apply

Ok you convinced me I am joining.

1 Like

Great stuff don’t forget we are a virtual airline you can trust

1 Like

The first of our Staff Applications are available! Do you have what it takes?

• Social Media Manager - IFVARB

• Events Manager - IFVARB

Congrats on IFVARB approval

1 Like

Thank you! We’ve been active for over a year however we recently changed ownership and management.

^ Zak CEO

Nice, I work for Boeing Virtual so if you need any Boeing or McDonnell Douglas aircraft messaging me.

Twisted
The pilot recruiter for Boeing Virtual

Do you use discord or anything like that for the pilots to talk to each other?

Hi, @Jet2Virtual I would advise sending links in pm because now anyone can join the discord without doing the application.

Cheers

2 Likes

Recruitment Is Still Open ✈️ Why Not Join Us Today