Jet2 Holidays Livery 737-800

I would like to request a livery for Jet2, Jet2 are a low cost budget airline that are based at Leeds-Bradford airport in England, however, they fly to many different destinations around Europe and they even fly to New York every winter, there fleet consists of a few variations of the 737 and the 757

Phot Credit:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jet2+liveries&rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB795GB795&hl=en-GB&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_ueGz5cfdAhUQPsAKHa_XC38Q_AUIESgB&biw=1024&bih=653#imgrc=Zq_fwgnvF1Gm0M:

Looks basically like an Allegiant 737-8 lol. The sun and blue color on the tail and wings are very similar to that on the Allegiant A320

4 Likes

I know but it’s my fav airline so I’m requesting it

1 Like

I remember seeing the -300 variant at Barcelona El Pratt. (Or it looked like a -300.) looked like Allegiant haha.

1 Like

Nice, I would’ve done the request for the other variants but didn’t because we don’t have have them

1 Like

I want it but I don’t have a vote left. And I am not willing to remove other votes

1 Like

Fair enough, I’m always stuck with that situation

1 Like

Seems like an Allegiant airlines version of Jet2

2 Likes

Lol I know, still requesting it…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.