Jet2 Holidays Boeing 757

About Jet2
Jet2 are a low cost airline with its main base of Leeds Bradford (LBA/EGNM) and is owned by Dart Group PLC. They operate a fleet of 757s and 737s with the start of their A321 operating earlier this year.

Why this?
This is one of the most iconic 757 liveries in the UK and would be amazing to have this in the sim

PS - There is one from 2016 which i will flag for closure

Hey there! Lovely livery, a great request! I’ll probably spare a vote for it if a 757 rework is announced.

Maybe specify that it is the Jet2 holidays livery, to avoid confusion with this topic

2 Likes

I tried to add that in the title but the OP changed it, remember it is up to the OP :)

2 Likes

Support this with the new confirmed rework. Hoping for all 3 types!

3 Likes

Thanks for the support

1 Like

This would be awesome to have in IF and would be great for Jet2 Virtual!

1 Like

Another awesome livery. Would be great to fly this across the pond from Newcastle to Newark for those Christmas holiday shoppers!

I’m a fan of Jet2, I haven’t flown with them in real life, virtually though to places like Dalaman (LTBS) & LEPA (Palma de Mallorca) I hope this livery gets added and voted number 9 :)

Dont forget the other fun hops :)

@James_Harvey and @Matt93 thanks for your support

2 Likes

I see Jet2 757s coming in and out of my home airport of Manchester all the time. Its a major hub for the Jet2 757s and I really hope this livery or the normal Jet2 livery will come in 20.3. You have my vote!

1 Like

I agree. When i went spotting at Manchester, its such a nice livery to see

Beautiful livery! Much needed in the upcoming rework!

1 Like

Gonna push this again

Hope this is added aswell as the TUI livery! 🤞

1 Like

I didn’t know Allegiant flew the 757. Love it.

1 Like

They did but Jet2 do

Same. Sad seeing Jet2’s going for scrap and Tui’s going for frieghter converstion

1 Like

And bumping this. Most of Jet2s 757 are heading to Muricia for winter storage

1 Like

And bumped

1 Like