Jet2 Boeing 757-200

I would love to see this livery in IF. Jet2 is a British low-cost airline based at Leeds Bradford Airport, England. It is also the fourth largest scheduled airline in the UK (I think - maybe third now as monarch is RIP). Its main base and headquarters is at Leeds Bradford International Airport, with further bases at Manchester, Belfast International, Edinburgh, Newcastle, East Midlands, Glasgow, Alicante, Birmingham and London Stansted airports. Jet2 has got 11 757-200 out of their total 72 strong fleet mainly comprised of 737-800’s.
761CF589-DE23-472B-B0D0-E972F85628EB

Personally I think it’s a beauty and would love to get your thoughts and votes on the livery?

Beautiful plane, would love to see it in IF, I found a video about it and it was amazing
EDIT: I was surprised this wasn’t in the game when I saw this

6 Likes

Love their liveries would be a good to see them on IF 😍

3 Likes

Well if you vote for it it might get implemented

3 Likes

Love to see this implemented we need more holiday airlines

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more and thanks for the vote! 👍

2 Likes

I’m definitely voting for this

1 Like

Thanks - it’s your airline 👍

1 Like

Flying this next year to Corfu ;)

Voted

1 Like

I would love to fly it in IF to Corfu! Flew on it in the summmer from Murcia San Javier to Manchester but can’t in IF have to use the 737-800

2 Likes

Maybe there could be a rework on the 757 and this could be added with it!?

2 Likes

Potentially but I thought a livery would just be easier to add at first before a rework as the A330 and other models are wanted to be reworked first by many more people. Also infinite PAX has just released the Jet2 soundpack and it would be great to actually use it in IF flying a 757 and not just the 737

2 Likes

A wonderful aircraft I would love to see it in infinite flight it would open so many more route options

1 Like

I recently flew back from Tenerife to Manchester on G-LSAA and visited the flight deck once we landed! Would love to re create that on IF.

2 Likes

Great livery, you’ve got my vote.

2 Likes

Stunning livery! Would be fun to fly to New York as a charter!

2 Likes

I can not land the 757, I would love to see this in game though. 😂

1 Like

Maybe with a rework? 👀 Who knows!

2 Likes

A jet2 757 is a livery that definitely needs to be implemented with the next few updates 👀

2 Likes

This would be a fantastic livery to see in the game!

2 Likes