Jet Rejection ๐Ÿ˜”

I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s just me, but whenever I go flying a jet on the advanced server, I always get reported by the other users for just flying normally.

As it just happened to me, I was doing a regular climb at a regular speed of 220-230, going VFR. (even asked for assigned altituded, only be given the all clear for VFR and FF being at discretion) however I just randomly got ghosted when I reached 250.

anyways, seeing if any jet peeps get this.

Correction โ€œExpert Serverโ€ as of now :)

Hmm, that is really really strange. If they reported you then there must be something wrong with you that is making them uncomfortable. What callsign and username did you use during your flight?

I thought the user reporting was disabled.

1 Like

Never fly at 250 under 10,000. Cus one knot over the limit provided by a wind gust will get a violation.

Heโ€™s not referring to violations rather he got ghosted.

1 Like

Yeah and you can get kicked off the expert server for too many violations. This is the only cause that I can see referenced in his post. Best thing to do would contact the ATC in that region

But he said that he got reported by numerous users, meaning that when 3 pilots report one pilot, then the reported pilot get ghosted. I donโ€™t think he mentioned ATC ghosting him.

Not likely, I cruise right at 250 all of the time. Thereโ€™s more to the story or the OP isnโ€™t well liked on the Expert Server.

Hello sir.

Here is a sceeen shot a pilot took right before reporting you. As you can see, youโ€™re just slightly above 220-230kts you claimed to be flying at the time.

There are speed restrictions on the expert server. Please familiarize yourself with those limits or is imagine this will continue to happen.

Thanks!

31 Likes