Jet Edge Bombardier Challenger 350

[Photo Creds](Jet Edge International)

Good Afternoon,

About Jet Edge

Jet Edge International, part of Vista Global is an American company based in Columbus, Ohio that sells fractional ownership shares in private business jets. Founded in 2007, Jet Edge provides solutions that cover all aspects of aircraft ownership ensuring the most professional and efficient management of your aircraft and flight operations. Through the scale of our operation and large fleet buying power, Jet Edge also offers exceptional value to each aircraft owner while still maintaining a personal touch with a line of direct communication through a dedicated Aircraft Management Advisor. They are the fastest growing private aircraft company and by 2025 is projected to have 1000 aircraft.

More Information about Jet Edge

About the Challenger 350

The Bombardier Challenger 300 is a 3,100 nmi (5,700 km) range business jet made by Bombardier Aerospace. Announced at the 1999 Paris Air Show, it made its maiden flight on 14 August 2001, received its Canadian-type approval on 31 May 2003, and was introduced on 8 January 2004. The Challenger 350 is a slightly improved 3,200 nmi (5,900 km) range variant which first flew on 2 March 2013 and was approved on 11 June 2014. Around 450 Challenger 300 have been delivered, and 350 Challenger 350 by July 2020

More Information about the Challenger 350

The livery is beautiful, and I know soon enough along with the entire Vista Global Aviation Community, they will be an even larger part of the business aircraft world.

Looks like a 300 in that picture i’m I wrong ?

Why do you think that?

The winglets aren’t enhanced. That means they aren’t sloped outwards as I will show a picture for example.

Credits : Lee Klass

My apologies, I put in the wrong aircraft. You’re exactly right.

1 Like

No worries my friend , maybe you can find a similar livery just like this on the 350 :)

Thank you I really should know this.

no it is a 300… the wingtip says it all

Feature request is for a Challenger 300