Jet Airways Virtual | The Joy of Flying | Official Thread

Website || Instagram || Pilot Application || Trailer || Youtube

नमस्ते! Hello! Hola! Bonjour!

Greetings IFC,
I feel really honored to be here and to take the responsibility for Jet airways virtual. To be honest, I never thought this would happen but I always had a dream to be a part of something related to Jet Airways. This airline is close to me and I hope it becomes to you too when you join us! We invite all of you and would love to welcome you. We will strive for professionalism, realism and synergism. Fly with a sense of pride each time with us! Special mention for @Raveesh and @Aryan_Sharma without whom this wouldn’t have been possible, they were my motivation and pillars in true sense. Lastly, thank you infinite flight for giving us this opportunity to be present on such a wonderful platform!
Deval Surana,
President

Hi IFC,
I am Raveesh Yadav, Vice President, COO and founder of Jet Airways Virtual. It is an honor to hold this post in a VA that is really close to my heart. We invite the pilots to come and feel the Joy of Flying with us ! Our staff will always be open to answer your questions and support you anytime :)
Special thanks to @Deval_Surana and @Aryan_Sharma for always supporting to set up this VA !
See you in the skies with a 9WVA callsign
Raveesh Yadav
Vice President

We here at Jet Airways virtual ensure you the quality of flying. Our team of experienced staff is always there to help you in every possible way. Join us and fly with us to understand the Meaning of quality flying!
Moreover, Jet Airways virtual is a way of paying respect to the airline that changed the meaning of flying in India.

RANK HOURS REQUIRED MAINLINE FLEET AND ROUTE UNLOCKED CODESHARE FLEET UNLOCKED
CADET 0 HOURS DH8D (in place of ATR) CRJ X, CRJ 900, DH8D
JR. FIRST OFFICER 15 HOURS B737 DOMESTIC ROUTES A318, A319, B717
FIRST OFFICER 30 HOURS B737 INTERNATIONAL ROUTES A320, A321, B737-700, B738, B739
CAPTAIN 100 HOURS A330 DOMESTIC ROUTES A330, B772, B788, B757, A350, B767
SR. CAPTAIN 250 HOURS A330 INTERNATIONAL ROUTES B789, B78X, B77W
COMMANDER 500 HOURS B77W A380, B744
ELITE COMMANDER 750 HOURS HERITAGE ROUTES B742, MD-11, CORPORATE FLEET
INTERMILES PRIVILEGE PROGRAM 1200 HOURS SPECIAL ROUTES

President, @Deval_Surana

Vice President, @Raveesh

Chief Pilot, @Philippe_Gilbert

Chief Manager, @Mukundan_Srivatsa

Head Of IFATC, @Jet_Airways_995

Pilot Trainer, @Felix_Monroe

Recreational Manager, @Jamaal_Kanyau

We offer 4 aircraft in our mainline fleet varying from narrow body champion Boeing 737 to the king of wide bodies, Boeing 77W. We also offer 24 aircrafts from our partners. These include the queen of skies B747, the jumbo A380 and a huge variety of cargo fleet. Check them out below:

Mainline Fleet 

Check out our partner fleet here.

We use airtable for filling and managing our pireps. We have created our pirep form for the best possible easy of our pilots. Flight time after multiplier will be automatically calculated.

We use slack for our communication. It is the simplest, safest and most secure way to have a VA communications. We have integrated everything in our slack to make our pilots life easy.

We present the all in one website. A website that summarizes the 9WVA in a eye caching manner and a compact Crew Center that includes each and every thing that a pilot needs to fly for our VA. Check out our website now and experience the freshness of 9WVA!

Untitled_design-removebg-preview

FLIGHT MODES 

Free Play 

Enjoy our vast network of 9W flights and its codeshares all around the world reaching every continent. To add to the spice, we provide ROTW and Daily Bonanzas in our Regular mode.

Career Mode 

Our most awaited, ambitious and exhilarating project, The Career Mode, is here. Explore all the beauties India has to offer along with us. We made it with a lot of zeal and we hope you enjoy it! Available to our most dedicated pilots, this will engage them even more with us! Explore more by visiting our career mode page.

Cadet Pilot Program

Not a Grade 3 pilot ? We will get you there. Enroll for our Cadet Pilot Program (CPP) and reach grade 3 with the perfect knowledge. Explore more below:
Cadet Pilot Program

Corporate

Jet Airways Virtual Corporate in Partnership with Jetstream Virtual takes you exclusively around the United States from major cities to get all the corporate officials, bureaucrats and other highly respected dignitaries to their destinations! Nothing beats the feeling of flying a Private Jet accompanying highly respected individuals. Our Elite pilots would be granted this privilege as they have proved themselves in terms of their skills, dedication and etiquettes!

VA PARTNER

United Virtual
Air Austral
Aeromexico Virtual
Virtual Alitalia
All Nippon Airways VA (ANAVA)
Vietnam Airlines Virtual
Jetstream Virtual
Garuda Indonesia Virtual

Enjoy our codeshares which give you the essence of the country they belong to. More codeshares coming soon!

Destinations 

EVENT PERKS

Bringing new events and keeping our pilots entertained is part of our forte and we would love to plan more event if our pilots encourage us by participating in them. To encourage pilots we have got event perks. Check them out:

EVENTS ATTENDED RANK AWARD
25 SILVER EVENT MASTER 1.1x ON EVERY NORMAL FLIGHT
50 GOLD EVENT MASTER 1.2x ON EVERY NORMAL FLIGHT AND ROUTE SELECTION FOR 1 OUT OF EVERY 5 EVENTS
75 PLATINUM EVENT MASTER 1.3x ON EVERY NORMAL FLIGHT, ROUTE, AIRCRAFT AND TIME SELECTION FOR EVERY ONE EVENT OUT OF 5

AWARDS

To encourage our pilots and keep them motivated throughout their journey with the VA, we provide awards for our pilots. They are the best way to keep the pilots motivated. Explore the Jet Airways Virtual Awards.

THE HONOURS

We have a special accolade for our core members of IF; The IFATC, IFAET and IFC regulars in the form of badges and also to respect the hardwork and knowledge of our IFATC members so we do not conduct a test for them upon joining. All of the above are core members of IF and making them feel special would be our pleasure

TRAINING

To cope up with the daily updates and enhance the flying skills of our pilots, we offer tutorial channel on our slack. Our team regularly post the new Infinite Flight tutorials here. We also organize Trivia Time. In this, questions are posted related to flying in Infinite Flight by our head of IFATC. In case an of our pilots wants to hop in for a flight training, our team is always ready to help you out. Just a ping to the staff and you training will be scheduled.

Our intermiles pilots will be given access to special routes as well as custom routes. Additional 1.5x multiplier will be given on every flight they log. There are many more surprises which will be reveled on joining.

Join Us! 
Requirements for joining

Be minimum of 14 years old
Have Infinite Flight Pro subscription
Have access to Expert Server in Infinite Flight
Have access to Slack
Should file pirep once a month
Have minimum of 100 landings and no more than 30 violations.

Fulfill the requirements ? Join the group of best pilots and find yourself in the most refreshing VA!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
  1. Infinite Flight Jet Airways Virtual is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Jet Airways, Inc. We have no connection or affiliation with Jet Airways or any real-world airlines.

2. Please note that JAIVA will be our VA Affiliation and our in game callsign would be Jet Airways xxxVA.

51 Likes

Amazing thread Jet Airways! 😍

6 Likes

@Deval_Surana and @Raveesh
I wish you best of luck with JET AIRWAYS VIRTUAL.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @Aryan_Sharma

4 Likes

Amazing thread. And congratulations to @Raveesh and @Deval_Surana. Wish you best of luck for your Virtual Airline

4 Likes

Glad you liked it 😀 Thank you 🙏🏻

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Rohan_Mehrotra!

1 Like

Wow! That thread is gorgeous!

5 Likes

I’m so proud to be staff at this amazing VA! Come and join us!

5 Likes

Thanks will not work, give me a party in flight

4 Likes

Amazing thread, welcome to the VA world!

4 Likes

Sure bro 😂

1 Like

Those words from you make us feel so good for our efforts! Thanks 😀

4 Likes

We are proud to have you too 😉

3 Likes

Amazing addition! Proud to have 9W among the blue Indian skies. Jai Hind

5 Likes

We share the same emotion!

3 Likes

Words cannot describe the joy I feel to see this happening before my very eyes. I am extremely thankful to the 9WVA Staff for bringing this beautiful airline to life here in IF.

And to the Developers of IF, may this bring you closer in considering the A330 livery for this airline even closer.

Cheers to 9WVA!!! 🎉🎉🎉

5 Likes

Haha! Talk about exactly matching the wavelength!😎💯

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome and kind words 🙏🏻 Means a lot!

2 Likes

Wow! What an amazing thread, I’m so proud to be staff here at 9WVA!!!

5 Likes