Jet Airways B737-700

Jet Airways had about 24 B737-700,It operated many regional routes within India,IF only has one Jet Airways Livery as of now,it would be great addition to the B737-700 fleet

Picture Link and Credits:-VT-JGX - Jet Airways Boeing 737-700 at Mumbai - Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl | Photo ID 1175547 | Airplane-Pictures.net

I have flagged the feature request that you linked for closure. That post has a lower quality picture than that of the picture above. There is also a little more information in this one. It also has no votes and was last active way back in late 2016.

Edit: The old request has been closed.

5 Likes

Where is the old request

77W first😂

2 Likes

Yeahh😂ofcourse

1 Like

Since there is now a new feature request for this livery, the old one has been closed and unlisted. Because of this, the topic can not be found on the forum.

1 Like

A330: am I a joke to you?

1 Like

Not coming in this update☹️

1 Like

😂😂A330 should also come asap,we need a long haul Livery for 9W

1 Like

B77W would be better anyday

2 Likes

Let’s keep it on topic here and not divert to other aircraft :)

There’s several feature requests for Jet Airways liveries, for various aircraft - and I think that we all agree, we’d definitely like to see more 9W aircraft in the skies: hopefully both in IF and IRL soon!

(PS: don’t forget to vote for your own feature request!)

3 Likes

Just to add on to what CaptainSooraj has said, you can all continue the discussions for the liveries in question in their respective threads which I will link below:

Jet Airways 777-300ER - Features - Infinite Flight Community

Jet Airways Airbus A330-300 - Features - Infinite Flight Community

3 Likes