Jet Airways Airbus A330-300

Well I don’t think you have to worry as anymore as it being the highest voted A330 livery it’s 99% percent coming!😆

It’s not necessary but it will be cool if we reach a 200

2 Likes

Yes,of course!✌🏼

1 Like

VABB-VOBL

1 Like

i still remember the Ragada Pattice i got on a 737 from BOM-BLR in the evening…4 years ago…

1 Like

Ragada Pattice,in 9W wow,never had on all these years on 9W,my favourite food from 9W was their omelette,however,the reason why I love 9W so much is because of its attention to detail,it’s seats on 737 were far more comfortable than it’s competitors and also because the airline was hubbed in Mumbai!✈️❤️

3 Likes

Oh wow, you got a ragda? The best food I’ve ever eaten on a Jet Airways flight is spaghetti
:)

3 Likes

Yes,I remember the eating the spaghetti,was only served in Premiére on all on all my flights.😋

3 Likes

I ate it on my first flight with Jet Airways (VABB - VOMM)

3 Likes

everything, veg lol

yes and also bc i had my first flight anf my first intl, flight with them

yes

which makes it more convenient than everyone else bc i live in mumbai

2 Likes

Me too Mumbai-Bangkok,Mumbai-Delhi(many times),Mumbai-Singapore,Mumbai-Hong Kong all were good flights on 9W ✈️❤️

2 Likes

BOM-TRZ
BOM-BLR (almost 95% of all my flights with 9W)
BOM-SIN (my 1st intl. flight)
BOM-HKG (my first 777 flight)
BLR-CJB (my first flight)
BOM-MAA

2 Likes

My most frequent flights with Jet Airways were VABB - VOMM (I got upgraded to premiere once because of my miles)

My first flight was with Kingfisher :) VOHY - VOMM

I’ve also flown on Jet Lite and Jet Konnect

ohh…

oooh

cool

even i have

1 Like

We’re super close to 180!

4 Likes

I genuinely cannot believe we have managed to reach almost 180. Thank you all who have supported this livery from the bottom of my heart🤗🤗

5 Likes

OMG! We’re getting so many votes,from the past few days,Thank You Very Much to all those who voted! If you have any spare votes left then also kindly vote for our Gorgeous Boeing 777-300ER!✈️❤️

4 Likes

I’m gonna break a coconut for ganesha if livery comes lol 😂

4 Likes

i’ll do Sita Kalyanam with my parents lol

6 Likes
10 Likes