Jet Airways Airbus A330-300

I would love to see this in IF when A330 is reworked.

Credit: Dutch
Source: Jetphotos.net

Jet airways is a major Indian international airline, second largest in India on basis of market share. Jet airways is currently the only Indian operator of A330. Jet airways currently own 9 A330s and 4 of them are A330-300. A330-300 is mainly used for European destinations like Amsterdam. We only have a Jet airways 737-900 in IF fleet and I think it will be a nice addition to A330 liveries.

If you like the livery don’t forget to vote.

Agreed- I’m tired of only having Air India for long haul flights to India. Also- I like Jet Airways more than Air India IRL because their product is better and they’re partnered with Delta and KLM- so I can use them without betraying the alliance. ;)

7 Likes

Yes, a jet airways aircraft for long haul is needed because Jet and Air India are only Indian operators to provide service on long haul routes.

2 Likes

Yeah- I’m either taking this from Amsterdam to Bombay or the JOON A340 from Paris to Bombay next year

3 Likes

Thats great, I hope you will have a nice stay in India :)

3 Likes

Thanks- I will probably be staying with family

2 Likes

We need jet airways livery on more aircrafts in IF.

2 Likes

Love the livery! You’ve got my vote!

3 Likes

Jep, they need to add more A330 such as the KLM etc.

would be great addition.

Nice livery would love to see 777 also.

2 Likes

Want to this livery with A330 rework. Voted for it.

1 Like

One of the best liveries on the A330, hope this will be added with A330 update.

Waiting for this one to be added

You have my vote! It’s one of the most beautiful liveries on an A330. To me it’s rather sad Jet doesn’t use them on the flights towards EHAM.

1 Like

I would love to see this along with the Sri Lankan livery.

1 Like

Thanks for your support, I cant wait to see this livery with A330 rework

1 Like

Just waiting for announcement of A330 rework and this livery addition to it

1 Like

Add my vote🙌😉

1 Like

Thanks for your support, I think we should have this cause Jet is only A330 operator in India.