Jet Airways Airbus A330-300

I would love to see this in IF when A330 is reworked.

Credit: Dutch
Source: Jetphotos.net

Jet airways is a major Indian international airline, second largest in India on basis of market share. Jet airways is currently the only Indian operator of A330. Jet airways currently own 9 A330s and 4 of them are A330-300. A330-300 is mainly used for European destinations like Amsterdam. We only have a Jet airways 737-900 in IF fleet and I think it will be a nice addition to A330 liveries.

If you like the livery don’t forget to vote.

1 Like

Agreed- I’m tired of only having Air India for long haul flights to India. Also- I like Jet Airways more than Air India IRL because their product is better and they’re partnered with Delta and KLM- so I can use them without betraying the alliance. ;)

26 Likes

Yes, a jet airways aircraft for long haul is needed because Jet and Air India are only Indian operators to provide service on long haul routes.

9 Likes

Yeah- I’m either taking this from Amsterdam to Bombay or the JOON A340 from Paris to Bombay next year

5 Likes

Thats great, I hope you will have a nice stay in India :)

9 Likes

Thanks- I will probably be staying with family

4 Likes

We need jet airways livery on more aircrafts in IF.

7 Likes

Love the livery! You’ve got my vote!

9 Likes

Jep, they need to add more A330 such as the KLM etc.

3 Likes

would be great addition.

4 Likes

Nice livery would love to see 777 also.

8 Likes

Want to this livery with A330 rework. Voted for it.

5 Likes

One of the best liveries on the A330, hope this will be added with A330 update.

3 Likes

Waiting for this one to be added

2 Likes

You have my vote! It’s one of the most beautiful liveries on an A330. To me it’s rather sad Jet doesn’t use them on the flights towards EHAM.

5 Likes

I would love to see this along with the Sri Lankan livery.

4 Likes

Thanks for your support, I cant wait to see this livery with A330 rework

3 Likes

Just waiting for announcement of A330 rework and this livery addition to it

3 Likes

Add my vote🙌😉

3 Likes

Thanks for your support, I think we should have this cause Jet is only A330 operator in India.

1 Like