Jet_Airways_995’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi,
I’ve currently opened Ground/Tower ATC services at VOHS. You may do patterns, depart or arrive at this airport. Feedback much appreciated.
[Update: Closed]

1 Like

Currently open Ground/Tower at WSSS. You may do patterns, depart or arrive at this airport :)

1 Like

what time will you close?

Hi there,
I Will arrive in 45 minutes
Available then?

I’ll be closing in 15 minutes.

1 Like

i’ll come after I close jfk

1 Like

Hello, I was Infinite Flight 852 (airbus a318). You did pretty well there, here are my thoughts:

-Pushback and taxi 👍
-When I requested frequency change after taxiing, the correct instruction is ‘you were already instructed to change frequency’ (found in misc. messages) as it is already included in the taxi command. This is a mistake you will often find pilots making, so I decided to test you on it!
-After a runway change, clearing for the option requires a traffic instruction (left, right)
-Runway exit, prompt and good 👍

Next time, I would recommend opening at a busier time (typically 1300Z - 0000Z) so more planes can join your session so you can practice sequencing, which you did not get to do here due to the low traffic. Busy airports get stressful very quickly, and you have to get used to them if you are planning to be IFATC one day! :)

3 Likes

did N11QP tell you his intentions before you clear him for takeoff?

Yes, he said “departing straight out”

hmm weird im sure you gave him takeoff clearance and right traffic. eitherways well done for spotting the GA. another thing you could have done instead of telling me to hold position is to send “give way to aircraft ahead” and “taxi to parking”, which will let me know that I can taxi to parking after the aircraft pass by. other than that I wasn’t able to stay that long so I couldn’t test you on other stuff

1 Like

WSSS ground/tower is now closed. @8SmartFlying @Raidon23 Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

Hope to see u soon in IFATC

1 Like

Currently open Ground/Tower at EDDM. You may do patterns, depart or arrive at this airport :)
[update: closed]

Currently open Ground/Tower at WSSS. You may do patterns, depart or arrive at this airport :)

Runways in use: 02L and 02C.

WSSS is now closed. Thanks to all those who came!

Passed written test!

WSSS Ground/Tower is now closed. Thanks to all those who came!

Opened Ground/Tower at YMML. You may do patterns, depart or arrive at this airport. Feedback much appreciated.
[Update: Closed]

Great Controlling! Just a few minor things I picked up on (I was Velocity 23)

• You cleared Qantas 59 for takeoff before the aircraft arriving before him (Qantas 22) had exited the runway and got past the hold short line. In future, just make sure you’re not letting a waiting aircraft take off before a landing one has passed the hold short line.
  • Not really sure what went on here, but when QF22 landed, you simply said Frequency Changed Approved. It’s not a huge issue just use Exit Runway When Able in future, which you did for me.

Some good things;

• You were really on top of everything, great situational awareness
  • Your sequencing was impecible from what I saw.

Overall, great work, I look forward to flying while you’re controlling in future.

1 Like