please keep supporting this livery as @Deval_Surana said
thx

1 Like

We need this Livery in 21.1 please😭❤️

4 Likes

JET AIRWAYS = INDIA’S PRIDE
we need this livery asap

3 Likes

This is not only going to make us happy but also the SEVERAL VAs that have partnered with Jet Airways Virtual. It is going to benefit many across IFC. I have seen this first hand the desire to fly Jet Airways’ routes but not doing so due to lack of livery. There are also some instances where people have flown Jet routes using generic but all in all this won’t be a useless livery to add in any manner.

5 Likes

yes you are right

Don't click me

Makes it look like the devs only know about american and european liveries and ignorant about the others…

1 Like

Yeah we need this livery as many people want to fly Jet Airways long haul routes but cannot due to lack of livery🥲❤️

2 Likes

like me lmao
i can only fly till WSSS or OMDB with the current 9W 739

1 Like

This amazing livery is needed in Infinite Flight! Jet Airways only has 1 livery in the Sim!!!

2 Likes

Yeah with that livery we can oy fly the short or medium hauls🥲Widebody much needed

2 Likes

🥲
what does that mean?

Crying face

1 Like

Many airlines in the IF have atleast 2-3 long haul bodies we don’t even have one,please add atleast one wide body aircraft for 9W

4 Likes

Yeah! Really can’t wait anyomre to fly this beauty

5 Likes

Can’t wait for this! will make our codeshare flights amazing!

4 Likes

Surely a next level experience!

1 Like

Yes! Hopefully we can get this to 100 votes soon!

2 Likes

This is so needed!

4 Likes

Yeah,Indeed this is needed in 77W Family!

1 Like

yes it is

anything for the pride of India

Jet Airways was the first Indian carrier to fly to Shanghai, Brussels and Amsterdam! Can’t wait to fly these routes in IF with this beautiful livery…

3 Likes