Jet Airways 777-300ER

Varig? That livery has rarely been used on the 772, Jet Airways still has lots of attention on the IFC

3 Likes

You just spoke facts, look at the Amount of useless American Airlines liveries.

3 Likes

Is there a jet b77w in beta

1 Like

I want ALL indian livery to enter IF. Not only the ones which currently exist

1 Like

No sorry ☹️

Jet Airways has not made it!

It’s a sad day…😞😞

1 Like

By the way it’s not only jet airways 😭😭 but many other liveries as well even a few good old ones have been removed like Air France skyteam, Cathay old livery, etihad old livery 😭😭 but infinite flight did a good job

2 Likes

Yes and replaced with the newer ones… So I don’t see anything sad about it… I’ll always consider not adding this as unfair and biased. We had enough votes (before liveries might have been confirmed). Liveries cost money to them but they can add liveries with less votes and next to none votes (crystal) rather than satisfy already in demand livery. So basically, our votes sometimes won’t be as equal as developers choices. I can firmly say that this livery will definitely be used by all Indian users regularly.

2 Likes

I thought the Jet Airways logo is on the Boeing 77L worldliner? It’s not the 9W 77W, but can serve the job in the meanwhile.

2 Likes

100% agreed I guess they don’t care about the votes except the one that’s got the most and few liveries that got less votes were added.

1 Like

Have not seen that yet… will ask someone to send me a picture but it seems it wont be true

2 Likes

Cant wait to fly the 77W in the Jet livery!!

4 Likes

Don’t let the flame dye out!
Let’s hope it comes out in the next update!

4 Likes

We need this!

2 Likes

When there is this amount of support for an airline that is not a national carrier, you know the airline must be doing something right!

5 Likes

Jet airways finally came back so it will be a relief

3 Likes

anyone saw the news?
kalrock capital and murari lal jalan have won the bid and are reviving jet airways!!!

an aritcle on the same topic
3 Likes

Yay 80 votes come on guys we need to get this livery!!!

3 Likes