Jet Airways 777-300ER

I don’t know when we will get a teaser of this livery. Devs can’t just add two liveries and say they are done there are a plenty of 777 liveries waiting to be added to the sim.

4 Likes

True and now the most requested 777 livery is Jet Airways itself after ANA and LATAM,they should add this pleasee

4 Likes

Agreed —>

Why do we need this livery?

1. The 9W 77W has been an iconic part of the 9W fleet and for wide bodies in airlines based in India. The 9W 77W (which Jet Airways still have today) is one of two major liveries on Indian 77Ws (the other being Air India’s 77W). It would bring more variety into the game, considering 9W is typically centered towards VABB while AI most serves VIDP.

2. 9W 77W would bring more routes from VABB, but since it’s been used by Etihad, it would give us more options from OMAA as we could not only use 9W 77W on Jet Airways routes, but also on some Etihad routes. That would give more variety as well as broader use for a 77W livery.

3. 9W 77W would finally let us fly Jet Airways long-haul routes. Couple that with the A333 and pretty much the entire Jet Airways fleet could be completed. That would be quite nice for 9WVA and will help catch up on underrepresentation of Asian liveries. A complete fleet on IF would definitely sound nice!

4. And not to forget, the livery. A beautiful piece of art with a smile on the face!

6 Likes

3 Likes

also VT-JET ;)

1 Like

thats what the IF Devs always do

only add european and american liveries and basically ignore others
just my opinion

Your Opinion is true🥺🤔

2 Likes

Much needed livery in IF,we have 94 votes! 6 more for 100

2 Likes

5 more votes and then we will have 3 Indian livery requests with 100+ votes.

1 Like

make the devs understand that there are other countries in this world

You are comparing 1 Country to 2 continents Ofcourse EU and US would have more liveries than a single country

6 Likes

yes

In order to do that you must have at least 120 votes 😊

Look I see what you’re saying but

Isn’t the right word. There’s a lot of US and EU liveries because that’s where the majority player base is. Everything that you’re doing (like making a random topic) is only going to hurt more then help

1 Like

diversity is hurt

mhm

I don’t find this very true, not trying to start an argument so i’ll just leave this here,

While there are many liveries like China Southern, Rossiya, Alitalia, and many more to be added, majority of the IF Database is located in North America and Europe from what i’ve seen.

North America / Europe wise, we have 10 77W liveries for. Internationally, we have 18’ish liveries. So I’m not sure where your saying that they’re focusing on north america and EU. In addition, majority of 77W operators are European, although I’m not saying other countries have any.

3 Likes

I’m talking about the 77W.

2 Likes

Very rude ngl, the devs do an amazing job and provide an amazing experience for all players of the game. And I’m sure if you look at all of the amazing unexpected 752 liveries that were added just 4 months ago you’ll be surprised.

3 Likes

If you’d like to see change I have a good Feature Request that would end the problems with wanting liveries.

Head on over and leave a vote and help the cause

7 Likes

That’s a shame to hear. The devs work extremely hard to add new liveries. But I throughly understand the frustration that it has when your livery doesn’t come, but be patient!

2 Likes

Yet you have Air India, I mean Jet Airways is grounded, that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be added but I don’t know why you’re feeling left out.

The amount of effort the developers put to add & research the diverse amount of 757 liveries makes this comment pretty rude.

3 Likes