Jet Airways 777-300ER

Credits: Airplane Pictures

About Jet Airways
Jet airways is one of the oldest cariers in India serving both international and domestic traffic. They have one of the most modern fleet in the sky. They received their first 777 in year 2007. Upto to date jet airways has 100+ aircafts in the sky along with 200 + aircrafts on order with the major order being with Boeing for 145 Boeing 737 MAX-8 . They run a fleet of large to small aircraft’s starting from the smallest which is the ART 72-500 to the largest B777-300ER. With the major aircrafts being from Boeing.

Why The jet 777 ?
Jet airways fleet currently in IF consist of the B737-900 which is used for both domestic and medium haul International flights. But there isn’t any long haul aircraft for Jet which fly to international destinations like Canada , UK , Brussels etc. They currently have 10 X B777-300ER in their fleet. This will be a great addition to the long haul fleet of Indian aircrafts. Moreover we can use it to fly it long haul destinations.

Go give it a vote if you like it!
Previous topic has been closed by a mod.

At IFC you have many good requests for B777-300ER liveries, and this is one I would like to see at IF in the near future.

I do not have votes, but this request has my support.

3 Likes

You got my vote I would love to see this along with Air India 77W, TAM 77W and other 77W liveries.

2 Likes

Just voted,hope to see this livery soon!

1 Like

How can we forget this livery, I want to see this in IF

Really nice livery. One of the nicest 777 liveries as well. Would be great to see this in IF

1 Like

A vote is must ! Then you guys make me 😊😊

I travel In the Jet Airways 777-300 very frequently, hope seeing this aircraft in IF soon. Nice livery as well!

2 Likes

Awesome btw your username says it all @Jet_Airways_995 😉

1 Like

Yes, and my very first post on this forum was a comment supporting this livery -

Fingers crossed for this livery!

2 Likes

Yep, eagerly waiting for this livery in upcoming update

Let’s get this beautiful livery in this update guys…

Yes cant wait to see this livery in next update

I’d love to see this livery on IF soon

1 Like

Hope jet will come back, and we will see this livery in IF

2 Likes

yes yes yes yes yes yes. i want this!!!

3 Likes

The Airline went bankrupt doesn’t mean we don’t have this livery, its one of the most beautiful liveries out of the all I have come across a 777.

1 Like

Jet will be back soon to the skies

If jet cones back then I would to see this livery, Air India and Jet are only 777 operators in India

Jet Airways coming back would be fantastic. Looking forward to doing the VABB - EGLL route if this livery gets added!

2 Likes