Jet 2 757-200er. Manchester to Funchal

First Post!
Jet 2 (LS765)
United Kingdom - Portugal
Plane: Boeing 757-200
Date: 12/23/21 December 23, 2021
Call sign: Channex 765
Route: Manchester Airport (EGCC) to Funchal Christiano Ronaldo Airport (LPMA)
Flight time: 4 hours and 17 minutes
Server: Expert
Scheduled Departure: 10:00 AM
Actual Departure: 10:21 AM
Scheduled Arrival: 2:00 PM
Actual Arrival: 2:03 PM

At the gate at Manchester! Ready for my Christmas Vacation to Funchal!

My seat after boarding. Right in front of the overpowered “Rolls Royce RB211” engines. This will be my seat for the next 4 hours!

We started our taxi to our designated runway, 23R

V1, Rotate!

Blasting off from Manchester, ready to leave the UK and its cloudy weather, to go to Funchal, Portugal where it is sunny!

We have now reached our cruising altitude of FL330 (33,000 ft). We are cruising over Wales, United Kingdom, where the sun is slowly rising.

It seems to be very cloudy down there… Cruising over Cherbourg, France, in the well known area named “Normandy”. On June 6th 1944, Western Allied countries of the USA, UK, Canada, and many other countries landed here to liberate Western Europe from German Occupation.

“It’s just me, you, and the open ocean”
We are almost there! We are over the Atlantic Ocean.

“Land Ho!”
We have finally reached the Madeira Islands! We are just above the island of, Porto Santo. Porto Santo’s main and biggest city is called Vila Baleira. We will be arriving at Funchal in a few minutes.

We had a pretty good landing! It was not too hard despite the crosswind! I look forward to my Christmas Vacation in Funchal, Portugal! Sadly, my game crashed right after I landed. Due to that I couldn’t get any more photos. Anyways, thank you for reading this and hope you enjoyed it!
Next Post: Air Vanuatu A220-300 from Brisbane to Port Vila

12 Likes

delete any 4 photos and you good
*No more than 10 photos per topic
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/about-the-screenshots-and-videos-category-updated/404833/4

1 Like

Nice shots there! Just remove 4 pics and your good👍

1 Like