Jeppesen instrument commercial

Hello I am looking for a Jeppesen instrument commercial manual for a cheap price like around $40 if anyone has any cheap sites that would be great

I know you are looking for Jeppesen books but have you tried the Sheppard Air Instrument prep?

1 Like

No I am using Kings school but I like Jeppesen to go along with my flight training

I know Ryan mentioned Sheppard Air, but I’d highly suggest looking into using that as a prep. I used it for my studies and I wouldn’t have chosen anything different. They have a unique study strategy and its been proven to work. The question and answer banks are updated on a regular basis. You’ll have more up to date questions and answers with Sheppard Air than with any of the paper test preps. Just something to think about. 🙂

6 Likes

Definitely agree. I’m a horrible test taker and using Sheppard Air for my instrument I made a 90%. Thetr program works

Ok I use Kings school. @N1RG I’m a bad test taker and with my PAR test I scored a 95 with Kings school so I’m sticking with them. Can we stay on topic or close please

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.