Jazz Aviation Bombardier CRJ-900 (-705)

27904_1446103903
Photo Source

download

Jazz Aviation, most commonly known as Air Canada Jazz, is a Canadian regional airline based in Halifax Nova Scotia. As part of the Star Alliance, Jazz Aviation, provides service to nearly 80 destinations on 680 daily flights. Their fleet consists of Bombardier’s CRJ and Dash-8 series with a fleet size of 115. Jazz was founded in 2002 as part of Air Canada’s regional operations, however after 2011, the Jazz brand is entirely owned by Jazz Aviation.

Sources: [1] [2]
This request is for the green variant. Check out the others: orange, yellow, red.

Jazz Aviation’s livery would make a great addition to the lineup on the Bombardier CRJ700. Comment below what you guys think of the livery, and don’t forget to vote :)

I like it a lot! Hope to see it aswell as the other colors in the game!

2 Likes

Really like the colors on this livery. It just really stands out! Hope to see it in the CRJ rework. And I voted :)

1 Like

It would be nice if they had a blue version. Looks very slick!

1 Like

Just wanted to bring this back up, make sure to vote for this great livery :)

Probably will look great in any color! Unfortunately, I’m out votes :/

1 Like

When is someone going to realize that that is not a CRJ-700. That is a CRJ-705 (CL-600-2D15) which is a lower capacity variant of the CRJ-900. Other than that it’s a great plane and livery and it gets my vote:) !

1 Like

Thanks for voting, looks like I got my crj variants mixed up. I’ll go ahead and change this.

No problem! Glad I could help… more crjs the better ;-)

1 Like

I thought I would bring this back up. Be sure to vote for this and the new livery as they would make for the perfect addition to the -900 series for short flights around Canada :)

3 Likes

Just a bump, please vote if you would like to see this livery :)

-Moosehead

Such a beautiful livery! I hope they add it.

1 Like

YES! If I could vote for this multiple times I would. It’s a classy livery and I love that all of them are different colored, with the green one being my favorite.

1 Like

@Demeter thanks for the vote, glad you like the livery as well :)

1 Like

I love the Jazz liveries! :)

1 Like

Maybe we can get this to come with the update as well. Don’t forget to vote :)

I know we have a sneak peak of the new Air Canada Livery on the crj from Infinite Flight’s Instagram, but it would be great to see this livery as well. If you like the livery be sure to vote :)

Thanks,
-Moosehead

Here’s a picture of this same aircraft not in a snow storm for anyone interested:

Photo Source

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I think this one looks 100 times better than the new Air Canada livery. I really hope they add this!

3 Likes

The jazz on the aircraft looks amazing. I would love to see this part of the CRJ update.

2 Likes

I would like to see this as well. I really like this livery on the crj.

1 Like