Javier_Blancas's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED]

Welcome to @Javier_Blancas’s ATC Thread! After more than 7,300 flight hours and 4.5 million xp in Infinite Flight, I wanted to look for a new challenge and opportunities: to become a IFATC member. I hope that you can stop by to help me along on this new journey and any/all feedback is strongly welcomed and encouraged! Cheers!

NOTAM: N/A

Some Logistics:

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Also ~

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&go’s/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

Closed!

Airport :

N/A

ATIS :

N/A

Server :

N/A

4 Likes

Hey! I’m so glad to see you working towards joining IFATC.

Feel free to tag me when you open.

1 Like

I am now open at KAUS! Come on down to central Texas for a flight in the hill country/pattern work - I hope @ButterAllDay and anyone else can stop by!

ATIS: AUS 301953Z 15008KT 10SM FEW120 BKN200 27/17 A2985 RMK AO2 SLP102 T02720172

2 Likes

Are you still open?

1 Like

Yes sir! Plan on being open if the traffic keeps comin’!

I think you’ve found a a secret awesome airport to practice in! Continual traffic building and everyones playing very nice! Stay calm when people make massive errors lol.- it is training server and people make mistakes :)

Thanks for having me - pm’d you some feedback!

1 Like

Coming to do touch in goes right now in an A318

2 Likes

Whoops games crashed I’ll be back in a little if your still open

1 Like

No worries! I’ll be open until the traffic runs dry!

Hey Javier!

My call sign was, “Delta 28.” Here is my feedback:

-When you cleared me to runway 18R, you should of told me which direction to fly because I was cleared to land on another runway, so I need to know whether to make left or right traffic afterwards.

-Other than that, I think you did a great job! Keep up the great work and you’ll be in IFATC in no time!

-JSRibs28

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by JSRibs28!

Understood, yeah that would be an important bit of information to give!

1 Like

Hiya, I was G-BRAD, I was gonna do some patterns but unfortunately I have to run, good luck in the ATC process and hopefully I’ll be around for your tracking thread again sometime!

1 Like

No worries, thanks for stopping by anyways!

KAUS is now closed! A big thanks to everyone who stopped by and left feedback, it is very much appreciated. Hope to see you all next time!

TR-ANX:

• good transition.
  • when inbound for touch and go, make sure to give a clearance of landing indicating whether to make left/right traffic.
  • stated full stop on left downwind after RWY change. Was cleared for option rather than just cleared for landing.
  • Late exit RWY command but I don’t blame you.

Otherwise nice job. How far are you into the IFATC process? Happy New Year!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback TranX, I only just today submitted my application so very much early stages. Cheers, and Happy New Year to you too!

Hey, would love to provide some help for you! Ping me next time when you open.

1 Like

Happy New Year Everyone! I am now open at SLLP ! I hope @ButterAllDay @CompetitiveDivide320 @Rocky_Black and anyone else can stop by for some flying at the foot of the Andes!

ATIS: SLLP 012000Z 20008KT 9999 SCT020 FEW023CB BKN200 17/01 Q1035

1 Like

I’ll stop by

1 Like

Feedback D-TROY:

You don’t need to give a traffic direction in a clearance if the aircraft is already in the pattern also you forgot to sequence me on the second pattern. Everything else was great and feel free to ping me the next time that you open.

1 Like