Javascript based Airbus landing callout

Hey there!
I’m at the moment working on a Javascript (NodeJS server + browser) based Airbus landing callout system. The system includes at the moment following features:

• 2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, “retard”, 100 above, minimum callouts
  • “retard” is not just one time, it also checks if the throttle is set at 0%, if not, it will continue saying “retard”
  • the 70, 60, 10 and 5 callouts are it depends » this means it will not say that every time
  • you can set the minimum callout
  • AGL alt display

Do you have any suggestions what I can add or improve?

Here is also a video. And don’t worry, I will work later on the design :D This one is just a test and the beginning! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7iySXJcxng

16 Likes

looks great, definitely going to use this when it comes out

1 Like

I’m offended joking, of course but will definitely try it out upon release.

1 Like

Very nice! I’m assuming you are using the JS library made by @KaiM for this?

I’ve been waiting for someone to create something like this in JS

1 Like

No no, I saw his post few days ago but I coded my own JS (NodeJS) library at the end of march :D But the code looks at some parts similar

2 Likes

Oh wow! I’m very excited to see this continue, NodeJS is pretty awesome!

1 Like

Maybe I should quote them :p :D

Very nice! I might give this a go when it comes out.

1 Like

Now the point is that I’m not sure if I’m allowed to publish the callouts since I’ve read/heard that Airbus may be strict about that. But I will publish the code later when it is ready and I will also write an instruction how and where to place the callouts/sounds.

Is this project still active??