Jatayu/American Airlines Boeing 727 (Hybrid Livery)

This is an unofficial livery, Jatayu (a small Indonesian airline that operated 727s and 737s) must have purchased this particular aircraft from American Airlines. It looks pretty cool in my opinion!

Source:

What do people think? I know it probably won’t be added, but I wanted to share it with everyone.

18 Likes

Looks good. A must have addition if and when we get the 727!

4 Likes

Ewwww, the colour combination looks bad IMHO.

3 Likes

Looks classy ````````

2 Likes

Hmm, Honestly IMO it looks old…

1 Like

Looks like it was painted with a bunch of left over paint… Gross.

3 Likes

If I were to show up at the airport found out this was my plane, I would have walked the other way.

4 Likes

That is a weird looking livery!

2 Likes

She needs a wash and get rid of that yellow font, makes it look like they spilled mustard and never cleaned it up

2 Likes

I missed those days when Jatayu still operating. The only airline to operate 727 in Indonesia tho 😭. But they had to close due to their financial problems and also because ofvthe turmoil to the Indonesia’s aviation sector sadly. There were plans to recommence the airline’s operations in 2014 but it seems the plan was cancelled

I’m supporting the hybrid livery though. I would love to see more Indonesian airlines livery

2 Likes

Yeah, Jatayu actually had 4 variations of their 727 liveries (including this one) @david.harper @RedBulbBlueBlood9911

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.